Anne Hathaway

I LOVED her in Devil Wears Prada.
I also think this photo is stunning.

vogue-anne-hathaway-1.jpg

Thanks, @zer0fat ;)

Reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in the Breakfast At Tiffany's pictures I've seen.
audrey-hepburn-breakfast-at-tiffanys-dress.png

Last edited by a moderator:
she NEEDS to get back to her devil wears prada body...

I agree she looks better in every way when she's thinner. Supposedly she was on a 500 cal diet for a movie but I didn't see any skinny pictures of her lately...

I think part of the problem is her muscle tone. She looks very flabby, but if she toned up, but stayed the same size, she'd probably look awesome. It's very sad, some girls would be totally knockouts if someone just showed them that there is a world beyond the treadmill at the gym. Wasted potential :nopity:

She looks soskinny but in a sickly sort of way. I dont think she looks good reallyskinny, itvmakes her head look weird:wtf:

I think skinny suits her better...

anne-hathaway-skinny-or-anorexic.jpg

Though that first pic looks like her head has been shopped onto another person's body!

This is a very recent pic, she looks much older than her years in it.

1342640484_annehathaway-467.jpg

Did she ever even lose all that weight she needed to for Les Mis? She looks a little skinnier in recent pictures but not as skinny as I thought they wanted her to be.

Pear shaped - just like me.......bottom half never gets skinnier......:mad:

count me too... super skinny arms, xylophone, even! But huge thighs that I refuse to show above my knees! Super pear shaped *gulp*

I'm I the only one who things she looks kinda good? I think so...I'm pretty sure she looks the same way she did in TDWP I mean her bottom half was always or covered or she was wearing black tights with skirts and she had long hair that always makes people seem thinner, I just think if she dressed differently she would probably look better and her collarbones are amazing

i think it's hard for her to lose weight from her bottom half, a bit like kiera knightley - her torso was super skinny, but she still had a bit of thighs (you could see that in the fountain scene in atonement). anyway, i don't really love anne hathaway's body, there is something unbalanced, unproportionate about it