Anne Hathaway

Ick, I can't stand her.

I feel kinda pissed that she's going to be on the cover, because her US Vogue cover from last year was the worst seller of that year for US Vogue. IMO, instead of wasting a cover that won't even increase sales because of using an actress that's a flop cover star, Anna should just put a model on the cover. I bet sales for that month would go up because a model on a US Vogue cover is such a rarity.

I feel kinda pissed that she's going to be on the cover, because her US Vogue cover from last year was the worst seller of that year for US Vogue. IMO, instead of wasting a cover that won't even increase sales because of using an actress that's a flop cover star, Anna should just put a model on the cover. I bet sales for that month would go up because a model on a US Vogue cover is such a rarity.

I definitely prefer model covers. It is a fashion magazine after all.

I definitely prefer model covers. It is a fashion magazine after all.

Totally! I can understand why Anna chooses to use celebrities in order to increase cover sales, but I don't understand the point of choosing a celebrity that doesn't move covers (Anne Hathaway :rolleyes:) when she could use a model that could probably sell more. Like, I hated Lady Gaga for Vogue US, but I could understand it from a business point of view since Lady Gaga is a proven cover seller.

A couple years ago someone saw a picture of her and said she looks like she smells and I can't ever forget it...it makes me laugh but I seriously can't ever find her attractive since. I was so disappointed when she played cat woman but her performance was actually really good it surprised me.

I can totally see her having the worst selling Vogue US cover of the year again...

603896_10151290160192279_1689012105_n.jpg

Even after going through all these posts, I can't decide if I like her or not. I used to think she was gorgeous but sometimes now I don't.

Her body, eh, needs work, but she's doing fine in my eyes, she's a good actress.

It's definitely her droopy eyes and sometimes heavy eye bags that make her unappealing. I just watched her on Saturday Night Live on Hulu and eh, she does seem very plain and ordinary. She looks like my 50 year old aunt sometimes. There's just something very... Old/mom-ish about her face/body/current hair.

I liked Devil Wears Prada too! I should watch that again, I barely remember it.

I can totally see her having the worst selling Vogue US cover of the year again...

603896_10151290160192279_1689012105_n.jpg

What the fuck? This is Vogue's fault I think. Why have they put her in green with a green and red background? She's just done 2 fairly edgy film roles and they've kept her as boring. Isn't it their job to make her actually appealing when she's on their cover?