Anne Hathaway

She kinda has to have the short hair and pale skin for the movie though, because her character is sick and has to sell her hair... It really washes her out and makes her look tired. But she's far from wasting away.

Reactions: 1 user
Recent bikini pics
Friday (May 11) in Miami, Fla.

anne_hathaway_black_bikini_miami_beach_may_11_2012_1-450x674.jpg
1336759833_anne-hathaway-467.jpg

anne-hathaway-435.jpg
anne-hathaway-rep-bb-mia.jpg

I read she did low/no carbs for Devil. She and the co-star hugged each other the starving was so bad.

May 2012

anne-hathaway-bikini-miami-03.jpg

u2neuybxdp10eny0.jpg

anne_hathaway_shopping_miami_beach.jpg

Anne%2BHathaway%2Bmakes%2Bway%2Bairport%2BMiami%2Bz8HHsFj09Kdl.jpg

I'm really trying to like her new hair but i don't.

I'm really trying to like her new hair but i don't.

Exactly what went through my head as I looked at those pictures. "Maybe it looks okay, she's really trying to -- ooh, nope."

Her legs are looking very nice though! I think she'll look quite elegant all dolled up by the time this is over.

well her body never did anything for me....her face, with the right makeup and hair can be STUNNING imo, but with this haircut...:nopity:

I really liked her in the Devil Wears Prada also. I am definitely NOT diggin' her new do'. Lovely collar bones though!

I read today that she lost a ton of weight for her role in les miserables by eating only a few radishes and hummus everyday. She looked pretty small in the trailer for it.

I loved princess diaries as a teenager and i loved devil wears prada when it came out :luv: but then i saw love and other drugs and i cannot look at her the same! naked and having sex most of the movie, so different to her other roles that i have seen haha :p :wtf:

I LOVED her in Devil Wears Prada.
I also think this photo is stunning.

vogue-anne-hathaway-1.jpg

Thanks, @zer0fat ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
She doesn't look to me like she lost those 16 lbs :hmm:

article-2162860-13B6BC75000005DC-955_634x932.jpg

article-2162860-1390CC78000005DC-137_306x817.jpg

It's just a new haircut :lol:

I think she's lost a little. She's one of these people where I find it hard to tell, her weight seems to fluctuate.