Anna Selezneva

Does anyone know what she is doing now ? Has she stopped modeling ? I've only seen her in Peter Hahn catalog ( yes, my grandmother is still a lady ;) ), and she has deleted her Instagram... I really miss her, she has my dream body

I saw her on Madewell's site a while back. Sad to say, she looked like she'd gained :(

Does anyone know what she is doing now ? Has she stopped modeling ? I've only seen her in Peter Hahn catalog ( yes, my grandmother is still a lady ;) ), and she has deleted her Instagram... I really miss her, she has my dream body
She was just in Vogue Germany and Interview. Visit her TFS thread

Reactions: 1 user
Her legs look fine with the shorts and skirt. Definitely bigger with the pants, I'm blaming the pants for that one.
If you're familiar with her old work, you'll see that she has definitely gained. Quite significantly, although she was very small before. Either that or they've photoshopped her bigger...
Regardless she is beautiful and maybe she's settling down, so a bit of weight gain is normal. I have a soft spot for her. I've been a fan for so long.

Reactions: 3 users
I want those boots.
upload_2015-6-11_17-52-19.png

If you're familiar with her old work, you'll see that she has definitely gained. Quite significantly, although she was very small before. Either that or they've photoshopped her bigger...
Regardless she is beautiful and maybe she's settling down, so a bit of weight gain is normal. I have a soft spot for her. I've been a fan for so long.

Same! She's one of my favorites, and looks beautiful regardless of the gain (though I definitely think she has gained, from these pics..). She was tiny before, so she could "afford" it.

Wow. She really has gained - her face has lost its razor sharpness. She used to be all angles, cheekbones, elbows, but now whilst not big she is certainly soft.

Beauty for Harper's Bazaar Germany June 2015

Photographer: Marcus Ohlsson
Stylist: Kerstin Schneider
Hair: Mette Thorsgaard
Make-up: Fredrik Stambro at Streeters

mXpxbDT.jpg

m4JAY6s.jpg

7CgsMa5.jpg

8rWTIHu.jpg

m4Y8h5F.jpg

0hAJbIP.jpg

:drool::party:

Reactions: 3 users
tumblr_nqa9rtf3hz1u2ealxo1_500.jpg

forgive me if this has been posted already but look at her abs

tumblr_nqa9rtf3hz1u2ealxo1_500.jpg

forgive me if this has been posted already but look at her abs
HOW. She is one of those models that don't seem to have a prominent body shape, meaning neither her upper body or lower body is the one to gain the most weight. She might just be great at maintaining, I'm so envious anyway haha.

I'd die to know what her (real) exercise routine and diet were during her prime. Her body is a wonder.

Reactions: 2 users