Anna Selezneva

She probably had her period that day. *crosses fingers*

What would it explain? Her arms look bigger too and I'm not sue it's because of the fabric...

From her instragram (recent):
d23a8b6ea10411e3a02f12c442f65965_8.jpg

such a inspiring change :luv: :shy: her face looks so much bigger and it makes her look so average. now, she is just stunning.

5f80e356a2ae11e3bef712031e35447b_8.jpg

such a inspiring change :luv: :shy: her face looks so much bigger and it makes her look so average. now, she is just stunning.

5f80e356a2ae11e3bef712031e35447b_8.jpg

It almost looks as if she had a nose job, but I am sure its from weight loss/growing out of a baby face! She is so cute :luv:

eyes :luv:
tumblr_n2hulo59uW1qituglo1_1280.jpg

Anna for this month's Elle Spain

I can't help to be surprised by how Anna's still getting infinite editorials but still is underrated and never seems to end the "plateau" in her career

For Vogue Paris by Lachlan Bailey

This girl is HUGELY underrated.-

Anna-Selezneva-Vogue-Paris-Lachlan-Bailey-01.jpg

Anna-Selezneva-Vogue-Paris-Lachlan-Bailey-02.jpg

Anna-Selezneva-Vogue-Paris-Lachlan-Bailey-03.jpg

Anna-Selezneva-Vogue-Paris-Lachlan-Bailey-04.jpg

Anna-Selezneva-Vogue-Paris-Lachlan-Bailey-05.jpg

Anna-Selezneva-Vogue-Paris-Lachlan-Bailey-06.jpg

Anna-Selezneva-Vogue-Paris-Lachlan-Bailey-07.jpg

Anna-Selezneva-Vogue-Paris-Lachlan-Bailey-08.jpg

Anna-Selezneva-Vogue-Paris-Lachlan-Bailey-09.jpg

Glad to see so much Anna S. love, I think she has one of the best, most consistent bodies in the industry. And her face is also <3

This girl is HUGELY underrated.

I can't help to be surprised by how Anna's still getting infinite editorials but still is underrated and never seems to end the "plateau" in her career

Hmm, you could look at it like that. Orrrr, she's played her cards remarkably well and stayed relatively safe to get a continuous, high level, of work for a really long career, as opposed to making too much of a deal and winding up as a flash in the pan girl with a huge moment of glory followed by a large drop. If you think about it, she does have a MASSIVE following, her body of work is always consistent, and the jobs she books for are all pretty top tier stuff (covers and large stories for prominent magazines, campaigns and shows for top designers etc). I think she just takes a businesswoman approach and makes her decisions based on her career and future, as opposed to her fame.

Hmm, you could look at it like that. Orrrr, she's played her cards remarkably well and stayed relatively safe to get a continuous, high level, of work for a really long career, as opposed to making too much of a deal and winding up as a flash in the pan girl with a huge moment of glory followed by a large drop. If you think about it, she does have a MASSIVE following, her body of work is always consistent, and the jobs she books for are all pretty top tier stuff (covers and large stories for prominent magazines, campaigns and shows for top designers etc). I think she just takes a businesswoman approach and makes her decisions based on her career and future, as opposed to her fame.

yeah, I might have dropped my thoughts too quick before thinking about it. It is just that, to me, she's aleways doing the same type of stuff, the same kind of editorials and with the same style, for example in Spanish Vogue they usually use her for those "classic styled" editorials, just plain strsight hair and such. As you're saying, that might be a smart move from her because she's just stuck with that type of work and I bet she earns a bunch and is not as stressed as other models

This makes a lot of sense - look how overexposed Freja became, and Karlie currently is. She's a beautiful face putting out consistently fantastic editorials and catwalks, and I wouldn't be surprised if she snagged something BIG and blue chip soon as she's been around long enough to be known as a classy, high quality face, yet is still fresh enough to really capture peoples' imaginations and attention. :grin: