Anna Selezneva

Hmm, you could look at it like that. Orrrr, she's played her cards remarkably well and stayed relatively safe to get a continuous, high level, of work for a really long career, as opposed to making too much of a deal and winding up as a flash in the pan girl with a huge moment of glory followed by a large drop. If you think about it, she does have a MASSIVE following, her body of work is always consistent, and the jobs she books for are all pretty top tier stuff (covers and large stories for prominent magazines, campaigns and shows for top designers etc). I think she just takes a businesswoman approach and makes her decisions based on her career and future, as opposed to her fame.

:highfive: :nod:

her agencies do great job for her

She is such a stunner!

e2a64410cb42cb11a5ae4a4d0422deda.jpg

6764d174792bd0cf6a02226779eb5aa7.jpg

22d59364e73fb240220207a4fe57b722.jpg

96337d26309c05b0e8b78dd48d84a332.jpg

um, she's really glowing here! one thing I love about her is that she never seems tired or whatever, just glows from every pore of her skin :luv:

haha look at the older lady looking at her glowing like an unhuman being! she's a goddess :p and really does glow, I wonder if it's skincare/routine/diet/exercise/sun exposure etc... or just her. ya that's it.

What's up with her nose in the first pic posted from Kiti ? It looks huge compared to all other pictures...

I think it looks bigger because she is smiling. In this picture it looks wider as well.

tumblr_mcjjqne5s41r0hbwko1_500.jpg

And I found this quote (by Anna) about her nose: "The most beautiful woman for me out there is a model Tanya Dziahileva with her full lips and symmetrical face. Those kinds of faces should be on covers! What about me? Eh, photographer Terry Richardson even had to photoshop my nose for YSL Elle Shocking Fragrance advertisement."

So I guess her nose is wider than most models´? I still find her face to die for :)

In my opinion her face and body are flawless. I see nothing wrong with her nose. :oops:

Does anyone know what she is doing now ? Has she stopped modeling ? I've only seen her in Peter Hahn catalog ( yes, my grandmother is still a lady ;) ), and she has deleted her Instagram... I really miss her, she has my dream body

Does anyone know what she is doing now ? Has she stopped modeling ? I've only seen her in Peter Hahn catalog ( yes, my grandmother is still a lady ;) ), and she has deleted her Instagram... I really miss her, she has my dream body
What?!?! She stopped?

She has been working for a long time though. I hadn't noticed her before starting to read here, and she looks so young. So that's why I feel like it makes no sense that she may be retiring. I don't know, I hope she isn't because she is one of my favorites:luv: