Angelina Jolie

Her modeling pictures are all so lovely. Unlike most other celebrities *cough Mila cough Jennifer* she can actually model and represent a brand.

angelinajolie_468x385.jpg

angelina-jolie-birdcage-veil-fashion-modeling-st.-john-veil-Favim.com-99423_large.jpg

angelina-jolie.jpg

angelinajolie1_468x419.jpg

angelina-jolie-stjohn.jpg

:bow: she is so stunningly beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! :luv:

I love Angelina Jolie. In my eyes, she is one of the most beautiful women on the planet!!

I specially love the Louis Vuitton commercial<3
angelina-jolie-louis-vuitton-1308152058-view-0.jpg

I seem to be the odd one out here. When I first saw her in films I thought she was beautiful and reminded me heavily of Beatrice Dalle in Betty Blue, but ever since she had surgery her face just looks too conventional in a boring way... :run:

I seem to be the odd one out here. When I first saw her in films I thought she was beautiful and reminded me heavily of Beatrice Dalle in Betty Blue, but ever since she had surgery her face just looks too conventional in a boring way... :run:

what surgery?

I think that Angelina Jolie is that kind of celebrity, that will be remembered after decades as now Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Monroe or Gia is. She just have that appeal and strong personality that shines through her looks + she is classy and looks good even in most paparazzi photos, not like most nowadays celebrities.

I love Angelina. She's so graceful and beautiful, my favourite thinspo! :bow:
And just look at this:
angelina-jolie-christina-aguilera-jpg_075611.jpg

Angie looks 10.000 times better than Christina!

I think that Angelina Jolie is that kind of celebrity, that will be remembered after decades as now Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Monroe or Gia is. She just have that appeal and strong personality that shines through her looks + she is classy and looks good even in most paparazzi photos, not like most nowadays celebrities.

I can't agree more :luv: I really liked her in Girl, interrupted, but I fall defenitely in love of her after seeing her in Gia... Those movies are my all-time favorite!

I loved her in SALT
I've been told I look like her (with the black hair) when I have my bangs down.

easily one of the most overrated and overexposed celebrity out there, but I like her skinny veiny arms. unforgetable, how much of an idiot did she make out of herself when Jolie did that leg thing on Oscar live stage ? :wtf: :lol:

Angelina has a very apple-shaped figure. She has to keep her weight low just so it will appear as if she has some waist/hip definition. If she would gain weigt it all would go to her waist area, her arms and legs would still look thin. I think this has become a problem for her, especially after her pregancies. Before her pregancies she had a smaller waist.
Her legs and arms are very skinny :)luv:), but if you look at her waist, she´s quite boxy and not that skinny IMO.
Angie is no thinspo for me.

angelinas-super-skinny-apple-shape-in-a-tight-dress-2.jpg

I find her beautiful, but no thinspo for me either. Especially when the body type is totally different than mine. I actually prefer being a pear (even though I honestly have no idea what body type I am since I lost so much weight), and I think that being an apple is really tough. I've seen IRL particularly unfortunate cases of chubby apples - huge boobs and huge belly (that actually overlap) on stick thin little legs. Freaky.:run:

Apple shape is probably easier to dress, but harder to change. I admire Angelina who has managed to stay quite slim in the waist area while it wasn't her " natural" shape. Of course, her body is not perfection but... With this face, god, I'll accept to have a chubby waist ;)