Angelina Jolie

updates

article-2589273-1C8FBB5500000578-900_634x880.jpg

article-2589568-1C91ED3600000578-97_634x784.jpg

angelina-jolie-032914-_4.jpg

I love Angelina! She's my favorite actress since I was a kid, but I feel like she lost herself completely after the mid 00's and it's like.. she doesn't exist anymore as the same person.. I love the 90's Angelina, if that makes sense? Though it's normal for people to change, once I read an article that says people change completely every 10 years..

Mojave Moon :luv:
large.jpg

tumblr_ll6rozX8Ym1qej23oo1_500.gif

article-2626718-1DC98C5200000578-270_634x572.jpg

article-2626718-1DC9886700000578-929_634x875.jpg

Bitch has some weird body type. It's so angular....

Her body has more angles than a math book :/
Hope this doesn't sound dumb but um, what is that white stuff on her face? I can't tell if it's a really bright reflection off her skin or if it's something else?

Her body has more angles than a math book :/

Hope this doesn't sound dumb but um, what is that white stuff on her face? I can't tell if it's a really bright reflection off her skin or if it's something else?

It's powder lovely. I have a NARS one and blends with your skin so well but because it's white it is terribly visible under the flash of a camera. Quite a few celebrities have had it bad because of this

Wonder why they don't just use the tinted ones because flash photography on the red carpet is inevitable [emoji29]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
I love Angelina! She's my favorite actress since I was a kid, but I feel like she lost herself completely after the mid 00's and it's like.. she doesn't exist anymore as the same person.. I love the 90's Angelina, if that makes sense? Though it's normal for people to change, once I read an article that says people change completely every 10 years..

Mojave Moon :luv:
large.jpg

tumblr_ll6rozX8Ym1qej23oo1_500.gif

I totally agree! I'm glad she's refined now and doing all of these 'adult' things but I miss her!

It's powder lovely. I have a NARS one and blends with your skin so well but because it's white it is terribly visible under the flash of a camera. Quite a few celebrities have had it bad because of this

Wonder why they don't just use the tinted ones because flash photography on the red carpet is inevitable [emoji29]

Ah thanks for letting me know! Probably wasn't the best idea for her to wear that on a red carpet :/ I thought she had paint or cooking flour on her for some reason ha

She looks much older than 38. She needs a slight tan and some fat on her face.

If only there were a non surgical way to do that without gaining fat everywhere else. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe less workout would help, especially cardio, I look much better doing light strength training (pilates, yoga etc.) than cardio, I'm prone to look haggard too, and it was the same also when I was younger (I'm 35)

If only there were a non surgical way to do that without gaining fat everywhere else. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She can do a filler like Restalyne but in small amount to achieve the same look. Unfortunately, most celebrities take it too far or go to the clinic too often. But when you do it in small amounts you can achieve a nice young look. For example, Sofia Vergara. I know for a fact she gets filler but she doesn't have the cat face.

She looks like that because of surgery... I think she had her buccal fat (fat under the cheeks) removed. It gives you that ultra hollow cheek look, but 5 years or so after the procedure patients usually regret it because it ages you like crazy.

I have a funny story. The head of the European division of the UN organization for refugees (UNHCR) had her over for dinner at his house in Geneva about five or ten years ago (I'm awful with dates). He was all excited about it, and decided to watch her movies so he'd have something to chat about. Well, he watched them but they were so bad that he simply didn't know what to say about them without offending her.

Awkward!

(Source: A close friend of mine who is a family member of the UNHCR guy.)

I actually do appreciate her UN work. The fact she's sustained it so long tells me it's not just PR. I found this on Wikipedia:

met with Afghan refugees in Pakistan, where she donated $1 million in response to an international UNHCR emergency appeal, the largest donation UNHCR had ever received from a private individual.​

She's 38? Damn. I assumed she was older because she already has that sort of sophisticated older lady look... which is good, when you are actually an old lady, but not when you haven't even hit 40. :nervous:

I don't know how old this is but I like her here (wish I could be this laid-back on my partner's motorcycle):

o2Wshe8.jpg

@Milaxo & @Intrinsicality oh I know lol I might not have put the sarcasm meant by the ([emoji12]) clearly! Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
She does look like >40; maybe because homegirl has been around forever and the media can't stop praising her insufferable ego. I like DailyFail for celebrity browsing and her latest pics are scary,

article-0-1DE055C400000578-907_634x932.jpg