Angelina Jolie

I love her. She looks amazing even after all of her pregnancies, she travels the world helping people, she's adopted children and has given them better lives because of it and she's a great actress.

I love her. She looks amazing even after all of her pregnancies, she travels the world helping people, she's adopted children and has given them better lives because of it and she's a great actress.

Interesting that you find her a great actress... personally I think she always plays the same 'femme fatale' role, she's not very versatile. It's like she only plays herself.

Interesting that you find her a great actress... personally I think she always plays the same 'femme fatale' role, she's not very versatile. It's like she only plays herself.

I think before she got all famous and big status in hollywood she was very good. Like in Gia or Girl Interrupted, now her acting range has lowered so much. Although in Changeling she was good.

The Tourist anyone?? awful acting, cold, fridgid wax like performance. She looked like a mannequin, looking extremly goregeous, but one note horrid acting. Like you said she played herself.
Johnny Depp was awful as well, disatrous movie overall.

I think before she got all famous and big status in hollywood she was very good. Like in Gia or Girl Interrupted, now her acting range has lowered so much. Although in Changeling she was good.

The Tourist anyone?? awful acting, cold, fridgid wax like performance. She looked like a mannequin, looking extremly goregeous, but one note horrid acting. Like you said she played herself.
Johnny Depp was awful as well, disatrous movie overall.

I read somewhere that Angelina and Johnny actually can´t stand each other, that might be the reason why the romantic scenes were so icy and frigid? ;)

I read somewhere that Angelina and Johnny actually can´t stand each other, that might be the reason why the romantic scenes were so icy and frigid? ;)

Ive read that too hehe...That she was annoyed that he didnt put effort on losing some weight or shave his beard for the role. And couldnt stand his cigarrete breath. And that he hated that she atractted so many paparazzi and attention to the filming.

But yeah the chemestry was def. not there. I actually can imagine them hating each other they seem oposite personalities.

Reactions: 1 user
Ive read that too hehe...That she was annoyed that he didnt put effort on losing some weight or shave his beard for the role. And couldnt stand his cigarrete breath. And that he hated that she atractted so many paparazzi and attention to the filming.

But yeah the chemestry was def. not there. I actually can imagine them hating each other they seem oposite personalities.

I don't know her but I would think she hated him because he wasn't drinking her Kool-Aid. She strikes me as the type that CANNOT stand to have people around who aren't fawning over her. I think she feels the need to be the sexiest, most gorgeous woman in the vicinity and she NEEDS to feel the validation of being lusted after by her co-stars... as evidenced by her sexual relationships on just about every movie set she's ever been on... and also by this:

140071094_0.jpg

There was SO MUCH try going on that night. There is no doubt in my mind that it was because she couldn't stand that she was irrelevant that night and they were only there for Brad.

Johnny doesn't really strike me as the type of man to kiss anyone's ass and I wouldn't at all be surprised if he found her and her attitudes unattractive, I'm sure that burned her up inside.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't know her but I would think she hated him because he wasn't drinking her Kool-Aid. She strikes me as the type that CANNOT stand to have people around who aren't fawning over her. I think she feels the need to be the sexiest, most gorgeous woman in the vicinity and she NEEDS to feel the validation of being lusted after by her co-stars... as evidenced by her sexual relationships on just about every movie set she's ever been on...

I love you for saying this haha. She seems just a wee bit conceited to me. Yes, she's gorgeous, but Johnny's... Johnny :luv: and I think maybe that pissed her off.

Her modeling pictures are all so lovely. Unlike most other celebrities *cough Mila cough Jennifer* she can actually model and represent a brand.

angelinajolie_468x385.jpg

angelina-jolie-birdcage-veil-fashion-modeling-st.-john-veil-Favim.com-99423_large.jpg

angelina-jolie.jpg

angelinajolie1_468x419.jpg

angelina-jolie-stjohn.jpg