Angelina Jolie

^I love the design of the long dress. Just amazing!

& most of the time she has a great sense of style.

Reactions: 1 user
I liked her body in Tomb Raider more than these days, tbh. She just looks too...gaunt. Her skin even looks a bit grey and unhealthy to me.

I can stand her. I don't watch her movies. And I don't like Brad Pitt anymore...

She's been one of my biggest inspirations ever since I was a kid. Love her sfm.

angelina-jolie-legs-30472.jpg

I really adore her legs in this picture. I think they look great!!! skinny&toned. Her arms though they always scared me a bit with the veins and stuff :/

I really liked her since I was a kid, she has become very skinny though and I don't like her blood vessels on her arms, they are so huge, remind me of Madonna a little bit :/

Besides that I think she is beautiful, I just don't get why she often wears really wide clothes when she is so beautifully skinny and toned?

I love how modestly she dresses, especially on UN missions abroad. Such an inspiration overall

Although she is super skinny I love her motivation behind her fasts... She does it for the kids that are starving in other countries. She truly is passionate the safety and welfare of children around the globe something very dear to my heart!

I love Angelina! She has perfect body and the perfect man. Her children are also adorable and she's a wonderful advocate and UN spokeswoman. perfect thinspo :)

My frieds always look at me like this :wtf::wtf::wtf: when I tell them I am team Angie cause they are all team Jenny.
Angelina has more class, will always look elegant and isn't just pretty and average like Jennifer. She is so stunning and a timeless beauty! Ok so Brad started dating Angie before divorcing Jenny, but we all new that they weren't gonna last long anyways...

I was thinking it about it earlier tonight and how has Angie changed the world? People care more about 3rd world countries and children? Really? She and Brad are a media event.

I was thinking it about it earlier tonight and how has Angie changed the world? People care more about 3rd world countries and children? Really? She and Brad are a media event.

I agree.

And maybe she says she fasts for people who are poor yet why is she always wearing 20,000 + on dresses and jewelry.

Angelina has a very apple-shaped figure. She has to keep her weight low just so it will appear as if she has some waist/hip definition. If she would gain weigt it all would go to her waist area, her arms and legs would still look thin. I think this has become a problem for her, especially after her pregancies. Before her pregancies she had a smaller waist.
Her legs and arms are very skinny :)luv:), but if you look at her waist, she´s quite boxy and not that skinny IMO.
Angie is no thinspo for me.

angelinas-super-skinny-apple-shape-in-a-tight-dress-2.jpg

I can´t say why, but...i don´t like her:meh:

So sad skinny4ever´s account is off, I would have liked to ask her why she hates so much on Angelina, yet had her picture as avatar. :lol:

Well, back to topic: I think Angelina looks a little too gaunt. I wouldn´t even say she´s too skinny weight wise, because I´ve seen a lot of girls sporting her figure without looking sick, but she does. Mabe it´s her facial features and protruding cheekbones that make her look so gaunt and worn-out..?
IMHO; she looked better before.

So sad skinny4ever´s account is off, I would have liked to ask her why she hates so much on Angelina, yet had her picture as avatar. :lol:

Well, back to topic: I think Angelina looks a little too gaunt. I wouldn´t even say she´s too skinny weight wise, because I´ve seen a lot of girls sporting her figure without looking sick, but she does. Mabe it´s her facial features and protruding cheekbones that make her look so gaunt and worn-out..?
IMHO; she looked better before.

same!! like usually i love the bodies of the girls that others say are "too skinny". Angelina is the only exception. Her weight looks a bit scary on her.