Ali Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly see better looking girls on the street here all the time. Her face is nothing special after gaining so much weight, and her body is meh.. Extremely average.

I would agree with this 100% if I saw her at school I would not look twice at her. Body is bad and the face is neither classically pretty or special/unique whatsoever...she has no place in any type of modeling in my opinion

I saw her face in an ad at sephora the other day and just a moment ago in one of their spot...what a great career! :eyeroll:

11265983_1587861861472130_243168154_n.jpg

I'd be looking sad too if that was my reflection :nervous: hehe

WHY would anyone ever post a picture like that of their self? Her face is filled with such disappointment . . .

I saw her face in an ad at sephora the other day and just a moment ago in one of their spot...what a great career! :eyeroll:
Her puffiness is still good enough for Sephora? What a shocker, even with makeup she's nothing special now.

Her ex (Marcel Castenmiller) is dating Grace Hartzel now....Although it pisses me off she has totally adopted Ali's altgirl-weirdo look in all of his photos of her, and she now dresses how Ali did, I definitely think he traded up A LOT :whistling:

Her ex (Marcel Castenmiller) is dating Grace Hartzel now....Although it pisses me off she has totally adopted Ali's altgirl-weirdo look in all of his photos of her, and she now dresses how Ali did, I definitely think he traded up A LOT :whistling:

OMG it's a huge upgrade! Hopefully Gracie can deal with his kinks... or maybe enjoy them. :naughty:

Ali Michael Has a Thing for Burnt Food

http://www.grubstreet.com/2015/03/ali-michael-grub-street-diet.html

Day 1 (edited by me)
Thursday, March 5
7:30 a.m - awake
I (try to) drink water as soon as I get up because apparently that's good for you.
7:45 a.m - oatmeal with cinnamon, walnuts, figs, and coconut oil in it.

I love coffee.

12 - I work out with my trainer
After I work out - get a protein shake that I made up: almond milk, banana, ice, hemp protein, spirulina, and cinnamon.

4 p.m. I'm hungry, but have dinner plans at 7:30, so I don't want to go too crazy. I eat a Fage 0 percent yogurt with honey.
My friend asks to go to dinner a little later, so I eat one of these beet-carrot-apple Popsicles I bought at Life Thyme Market.

8 p.m - Takahachi. I almost always get gomae, a tamago sushi, salmon sashimi, shishito-pepper skewers with no sauce, and a salmon-skin hand roll.

I get home and eat a square from some bar of dark chocolate that I got at Whole Foods.

Friday, March 6
Breakfast - usual oatmeal and detrimental-to-my-health instant coffee.

I'm working a half-day starting at 11 a.m. and planned on going to the gym before, but decide to sit on my ass instead.

I usually bring my own food on shoots because I don't like eating food when I don't know what's in it. ... but I already ate, so I take a piece of smoked salmon.

They bring out lunch a few hours later. I'm not that hungry, but they have this thing that looks burnt, and I want it. I love burnt food. Someone tells me it's some kind of quinoa burger. I eat it, and I guess it had quinoa in it, but I really have no idea.

Around 5 p.m., I'm hungry again and eat a yogurt I brought with me.

I get off at 6 p.m. and...I order from 12 Chairs — this place below my apartment. I live on the sixth floor of a walk-up building, so I don't feel that bad about ordering delivery from a place downstairs, even though I probably should. I get a Swiss-cheese-and-spinach omelette, because for some reason that sounds good, and falafel, because that sounds good, too. When it comes, I eat the eggs and realize that eggs and falafel is a very strange combination. I save the falafel for another time.

Saturday, March 7
Oatmeal and coffee for breakfast.

I wake up and am in so much pain from my trainer the other day. Holy shit. I don't know why it's ten times worse than it was yesterday, but it is. It literally hurts to move at all. I go to the gym and struggle mentally and physically to do 15 minutes on the StairMaster and some half-assed floor exercises.

I get a protein shake on the way home

I eat a yogurt around 3 p.m. and get hungry again after a while, so I eat leftover falafel from last night. It is still delicious.

I go to dinner with friends at Izakaya... I get the burdock salad as an appetizer, which I don't want to share with anyone, and then share the chicken nanban (this is heaven) and some other things with the group.

Sunday, March 8
Oatmeal and coffee.

I go to the gym and eat yogurt when I get home. I walk around Chinatown for a while and am tempted to get bubble tea, which is one of my favorite things... so I don't buy it and am sad.

7:30 - It's weird because I'm extremely stubborn about some things, but with food, if I get too hungry, I just can't make up my mind. I am unable to decide whether to get sushi from Hasaki, meatballs and salad from Sauce, or soba from Souen.
After a long and hard internal battle, I order from Hasaki. I get a salmon-skin hand roll and another roll that is eel and avocado wrapped in cucumber.

I strategically stay over until 11:45 p.m., and my friends and I walk to Milk Bar to get cookies before they close at midnight. Unfortunately, I was recently introduced to Karlie's Kookies. I go home and eat half because I have incredible self-control, until I eat the other half ten minutes later.

Monday, March 9
Fucking oatmeal, obviously, for breakfast. God, I hate myself.

12:45, as I'm walking back to the gym, I get extremely hungry. I get a protein shake downstairs, and it's not ready until 1 p.m., which means I show up to my workout with the protein shake and drink it as I work out.

3 p.m., eat some yogurt with honey, go to a casting, and get a "Super Duper Greens" (ugh) juice at Juice Generation. I don't like green juice with a bunch of fruity shit mixed in. Apple or pear is the only fruit I want in it.

My point is that I didn't eat the candy underwear, but I was curious about the idea when I saw them at Babeland.

I go home and bake a lotus root with Japanese sweet potato. I eat the sweet potato for dinner with some rotisserie chicken from Life Thyme.

Tuesday, March 10
I totally mix it up and have granola with almond milk for breakfast! It's this kind called "Hemp & Greens."

I am shooting a video where I will be in full-body latex all day today, so I have to be mindful of that.

I don't eat a normal full lunch, but also don't want to be robbed of happiness. So I eat a Ladurée pistachio macaron that I bought last night in preparation for this moment.

I eat a bit of grilled chicken and salad from the catered lunch, because it's another good spread today.

And around 4:30 p.m., someone brings Toblerone bars, so I have a couple of pieces of those and pray that the Latex forgives.

Day 1 (edited by me)
Thursday, March 5
I (try to) drink water as soon as I get up because apparently that's good for you.

I love coffee.

After I work out - get a protein shake that I made up: almond milk, banana, ice, hemp protein, spirulina, and cinnamon.

4 p.m. I'm hungry, but have dinner plans at 7:30, so I don't want to go too crazy. I eat a Fage 0 percent yogurt with honey.
My friend asks to go to dinner a little later, so I eat one of these beet-carrot-apple Popsicles I bought at Life Thyme Market.

8 p.m - Takahachi. I almost always get gomae, a tamago sushi, salmon sashimi, shishito-pepper skewers with no sauce, and a salmon-skin hand roll.

I get home and eat a square from some bar of dark chocolate that I got at Whole Foods.

Friday, March 6

I'm working a half-day starting at 11 a.m. and planned on going to the gym before, but decide to sit on my ass instead.

I usually bring my own food on shoots because I don't like eating food when I don't know what's in it. ... but I already ate, so I take a piece of smoked salmon.

They bring out lunch a few hours later. I'm not that hungry, but they have this thing that looks burnt, and I want it. I love burnt food. Someone tells me it's some kind of quinoa burger. I eat it, and I guess it had quinoa in it, but I really have no idea.

I get off at 6 p.m. and...I order from 12 Chairs — this place below my apartment. I live on the sixth floor of a walk-up building, so I don't feel that bad about ordering delivery from a place downstairs, even though I probably should. I get a Swiss-cheese-and-spinach omelette, because for some reason that sounds good, and falafel, because that sounds good, too. When it comes, I eat the eggs and realize that eggs and falafel is a very strange combination. I save the falafel for another time.

Saturday, March 7

I wake up and am in so much pain from my trainer the other day. Holy shit. I don't know why it's ten times worse than it was yesterday, but it is. It literally hurts to move at all. I go to the gym and struggle mentally and physically to do 15 minutes on the StairMaster and some half-assed floor exercises.

I eat a yogurt around 3 p.m. and get hungry again after a while, so I eat leftover falafel from last night. It is still delicious.

I go to dinner with friends at Izakaya... I get the burdock salad as an appetizer, which I don't want to share with anyone, and then share the chicken nanban (this is heaven) and some other things with the group.

Sunday, March 8
Oatmeal and coffee.

I go to the gym and eat yogurt when I get home. I walk around Chinatown for a while and am tempted to get bubble tea, which is one of my favorite things... so I don't buy it and am sad.

7:30 - It's weird because I'm extremely stubborn about some things, but with food, if I get too hungry, I just can't make up my mind. I am unable to decide whether to get sushi from Hasaki, meatballs and salad from Sauce, or soba from Souen.
After a long and hard internal battle, I order from Hasaki. I get a salmon-skin hand roll and another roll that is eel and avocado wrapped in cucumber.

I strategically stay over until 11:45 p.m., and my friends and I walk to Milk Bar to get cookies before they close at midnight. Unfortunately, I was recently introduced to Karlie's Kookies. I go home and eat half because I have incredible self-control, until I eat the other half ten minutes later.

Monday, March 9

12:45, as I'm walking back to the gym, I get extremely hungry. I get a protein shake downstairs, and it's not ready until 1 p.m., which means I show up to my workout with the protein shake and drink it as I work out.

3 p.m., eat some yogurt with honey, go to a casting, and get a "Super Duper Greens" (ugh) juice at Juice Generation. I don't like green juice with a bunch of fruity shit mixed in. Apple or pear is the only fruit I want in it.

My point is that I didn't eat the candy underwear, but I was curious about the idea when I saw them at Babeland.

I go home and bake a lotus root with Japanese sweet potato. I eat the sweet potato for dinner with some rotisserie chicken from Life Thyme.

Tuesday, March 10
I totally mix it up and have granola with almond milk for breakfast! It's this kind called "Hemp & Greens."

I am shooting a video where I will be in full-body latex all day today, so I have to be mindful of that.

I don't eat a normal full lunch, but also don't want to be robbed of happiness. So I eat a Ladurée pistachio macaron that I bought last night in preparation for this moment.

I eat a bit of grilled chicken and salad from the catered lunch, because it's another good spread today.

And around 4:30 p.m., someone brings Toblerone bars, so I have a couple of pieces of those and pray that the Latex forgives.
her diet seems believable--it reminds me a lot of mine when i was around a bmi of 18-19 and kind of soft; it's not horrible, but it's unbalanced and kind of carb/snack heavy

Nothing against kinks, but I don't really think you need to present them to the public. Just a matter of taste. (Same goes for lots of other not-so-kinky but sex-related things in my opinion. It's not that you can't of course, but I don't see any reason why I'd ever think it's 'necessary', cool, funny, to do so.)

I don't know, I just went through her instagram and all of her post (even minus the kinky stuff) give me 'Kids' by Larry Clark vibes that make me feel very uncomfortable. The fact that I find her (and her bf) downright ugly at this point doesn't help.

Nothing against kinks, but I don't really think you need to present them to the public. Just a matter of taste. (Same goes for lots of other not-so-kinky but sex-related things in my opinion. It's not that you can't of course, but I don't see any reason why I'd ever think it's 'necessary', cool, funny, to do so.)

I don't know, I just went through her instagram and all of her post (even minus the kinky stuff) give me 'Kids' by Larry Clark vibes that make me feel very uncomfortable. The fact that I find her (and her bf) downright ugly at this point doesn't help.
agreed her bf is very boring looking, at best

Day 1 (edited by me)
Thursday, March 5

I love coffee.

Friday, March 6

Saturday, March 7

Sunday, March 8
Oatmeal and coffee.

Monday, March 9

Tuesday, March 10

1) Nuts, figs AND coconut oil seems really heavy handed in your oatmeal. Maybe pick one?
2) You don't need a protein shake after 15 minutes on the stair master and some "half assed" floor exercises.
3) Kookies? How many models are these things making/keeping fat?
4) She can eat candy before wearing latex? I guess she gives no shits about anything.

1) Nuts, figs AND coconut oil seems really heavy handed in your oatmeal. Maybe pick one?
It's easily upwards of 500kcals for breakfast which is wayyy too much. Notice how she conveniently states she's eating just "oatmeal" later on, as if implying oatmeal and water. Lie to yourself but your body doesn't lie.

And those shoes.. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.