Ali Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have such conflicting feeling about Ali Michael. Her childish dramatics during her stint in HF really made her likability plummet, but lately she's been looking pretty okay. But perhaps, she just really knows her angels.
shes lost a ton

shes lost a ton
I found that photo on Ali's other IG: ffrankcadillac. She posts more "off brand" and personal photos compared to her other account.
But scrolling through both of her accounts, seems like she's been trying to get back into fighting form. She's training with the Russell Bateman from Skinny Bitch Collective also.

She's made quite the rounds through the fashion world. From "I'm out of High Fashion, I'll be a playboy/Urban Outfitters/weird online clothing store model" route, then slowly circling back to doing a shoot for Gucci and Dior Makeup.

Man, people may hate her, but some of her posts are hilarious

But she also posts a lot of photos of herself crying...... which is still hilarious

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 11.14.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 11.14.01 AM.png
    96 KB · Views: 49
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 11.14.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 11.14.33 AM.png
    133.7 KB · Views: 48
I have such conflicting feeling about Ali Michael. Her childish dramatics during her stint in HF really made her likability plummet, but lately she's been looking pretty okay. But perhaps, she just really knows her angels.
Is she going to bitch about how modeling is so unhealthy and "forced" her to lose a bunch of weight again? Because if so, fuck outta here with that fake shit and make way for the hardworking girls who actually appreciate the opportunity please.

Is she going to bitch about how modeling is so unhealthy and "forced" her to lose a bunch of weight again? Because if so, fuck outta here with that fake shit and make way for the hardworking girls who actually appreciate the opportunity please.
i highly doubt it because she is (older for models) old now and needs the $ but who knows?

Ali just posted this as a throwback. Holy crap, this definitely puts into perspective how much she lost.

Almost forgot about her thick phase ;)

DNUv2rfX4AELHVd

Why a 27 year old woman would think it's acceptable to post this about a 14 year old is beyond me... I don't care if her intent was just to be funny and edgy, it makes me really sad.

DNUv2rfX4AELHVd

Why a 27 year old woman would think it's acceptable to post this about a 14 year old is beyond me... I don't care if her intent was just to be funny and edgy, it makes me really sad.
OMG!!!!! This is so cringeworthy. It is so trying to be edgy/it reminds me of this fake FB account I follow where this MOM constantly jokes about wanting to get with her friends sons. And she posted it on her main account wow

DNUv2rfX4AELHVd

If a 27 year old man ever said this about a 14 year old girl... oh my god the shit storm that would cause

Status
Not open for further replies.