Ali Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
DNUv2rfX4AELHVd

Why a 27 year old woman would think it's acceptable to post this about a 14 year old is beyond me... I don't care if her intent was just to be funny and edgy, it makes me really sad.
First of all, ew, and second of all, as if he'd go out with a 31 yr old "model" even if he were 18.

Why is everyone trying to sexualize the kids from Stranger Things?!?!?
They are kids, let them be kids
Do you have what's being sold as a "sexy Eleven" costume in mind?
AF74901A-5586-4183-A833-98AF0A7DB5A6.jpeg

Sorry if it's been posted already. I remember seeing it on jezebel.com but can't recall if I saw it here as well. But, either way, she's a child actress playing a child character.
8 year olds dude...
05BEB33B-BF86-489B-AFD5-299C3CD2C89C.gif

She's getting a lot of flack for it luckily
Yes I am so happy about it. Finn just said on TMZ that he found her comment gross and weird. I would've felt the same exact way if a 27 yr old told me to hit him up when I was 14 but women do get a way more easily with those things sadly. If a woman says something like that, it's often written off as a 'cute joke' when it's just as inappropriate as if it were a men saying it. Good for him for speaking out and again, really happy this got the outrage it deserved.

Yes I am so happy about it. Finn just said on TMZ that he found her comment gross and weird. I would've felt the same exact way if a 27 yr old told me to hit him up when I was 14 but women do get a way more easily with those things sadly. If a woman says something like that, it's often written off as a 'cute joke' when it's just as inappropriate as if it were a men saying it. Good for him for speaking out and again, really happy this got the outrage it deserved.
the secondhand embarrassment is real right now lol i would want to crawl in a hole and never come back out. but then again i would never say or think of something like that :superpuke:

Redeeming herself after her Finn Wolfhard comment

She looks awesome here, but I can't follow her because she posts so much crap and often comes off incredibly irritating. I wish she'd get a new personality. Guess I'll just have to check this thread once in a while to see the good and/or interesting posts without having to suffer through the rest of them.

Redeeming herself after her Finn Wolfhard comment

Nope, posting a sexy picture of herself does not in any way redeem her from making a sexualized comment to a 14 year old child. I don't give a fuck if it was meant to be lighthearted, or a joke, or whatever else. Pedophilia is not funny, especially when the recipient tho the joke is said 14 year old child.

I'm sorry, but she is trash. I don't care if she is skinny or not.

Nope, posting a sexy picture of herself does not in any way redeem her from making a sexualized comment to a 14 year old child. I don't give a fuck if it was meant to be lighthearted, or a joke, or whatever else. Pedophilia is not funny, especially when the recipient tho the joke is said 14 year old child.

I'm sorry, but she is trash. I don't care if she is skinny or not.
Absolutely right, extreme apologies if what I said came off as insensitive!

I KNOW RIGHT!? now let's get back to drooling over models who are the same age

Her insta stories are the most unflattering thing on the planet. I’d say she ought to be dumped in takedowns as she’s a clear no-hoper, but that’d mean she wouldn’t get to see the delightful feedback she gets here :twisted:

594DB36B-B367-4A9A-BDC8-77A9A16B1FBF.png EB7D45F9-8BD6-473B-9A56-344472EAC5BF.png 80B393E4-DEFA-4036-BDB7-74B8435C1CFA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.