Ali Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could've had a very successful career but knowing her story, I just think she always lacked of motivation.

It's easily upwards of 500kcals for breakfast which is wayyy too much. Notice how she conveniently states she's eating just "oatmeal" later on, as if implying oatmeal and water. Lie to yourself but your body doesn't lie.

And those shoes.. :seeya:
only 500 calorie breakfast i can excuse is ala RT4

Her ex (Marcel Castenmiller) is dating Grace Hartzel now....Although it pisses me off she has totally adopted Ali's altgirl-weirdo look in all of his photos of her, and she now dresses how Ali did, I definitely think he traded up A LOT :whistling:

Do you know why Ali and Marcel broke up? As much as I think that Gracie >>> Ali, Ali and Marcel seemed to be a really good fit... I wonder what happened

Nothing against kinks, but I don't really think you need to present them to the public. Just a matter of taste. (Same goes for lots of other not-so-kinky but sex-related things in my opinion. It's not that you can't of course, but I don't see any reason why I'd ever think it's 'necessary', cool, funny, to do so.)

Well some kinks by definition involve being public about it.

But Ali looks puffy and dumb AF.

She has a show card! Is she trying a comeback? I'm really really surprised to see her in IMG's show package. Anybody seen her recently, has she lost weight?

She has a show card! Is she trying a comeback? I'm really really surprised to see her in IMG's show package. Anybody seen her recently, has she lost weight?
If they're listing her hips at 35.5 probably not:wtf:

oh god that's like code for "we give up, just trying to squeeze the last few $$$ out before she goes plus sized, don't expect her to fit into anything thx"

I'd be really interested in what the VIPs have to say about this, maybe they can shed some light on the whole issue of show packages, but has a high profile board, they represent most of the biggest cash cows in the industry. Their show package includes top models of the moment (Lexi, sadly Gigi etc.), runway fav veterans (Karmen Pedaru) and potential breakthrough girls like Melanie Engel. Ali fits neither category and she didn't have a show card in previous seasons, so I really don't understand why they included her unless she wants to try again?
I'd assume (but VIPs please correct me if I'm wrong) that at this point, IMG could just dump Ali instead of 'squeezing out' some bucks, especially since I don't see her booking much anyway, and maybe it would be the better move for their credibility? IMG is not Trump, they have so many top girls and don't need to rely on Ali.

I'd assume (but VIPs please correct me if I'm wrong) that at this point, IMG could just dump Ali instead of 'squeezing out' some bucks, especially since I don't see her booking much anyway, and maybe it would be the better move for their credibility? IMG is not Trump, they have so many top girls and don't need to rely on Ali.
It's more complicated than that; Ali is still booking decent gigs and making money (she also shot with Playboy now that it's "hip" and in vogue again, no nudity--which means more exposure for IMG). Also, have seen her recently and can confirm that although she's nowhere near her old, ideal weight, she's lost quite a bit. IMG has no reason to drop someone that is still getting them money or can, so I think they're trying to see if they can just rebrand her as someone more commercial.

Thank you for taking the time to answer, NoOne!

I just checked her instagram, if the pics are trustworthy and not photoshopped to death, she does indeed look quite decent.

OMG, why did I even look at her insta again? It's the stuff of nightmares.
She always looks so smelly, the scent of dirty dicks and plenty of missed showers is crawling through my computer.

Also, I understand Playboy has a new direction now, but did they have to go down the 'unattractive girls in front of a tasteless backdrop' route?

Show package :disgusted:
799daaec-7537-40bd-9f63-e1cb1d6013a4_thumb.jpg
974e17c4-4d27-45c2-8ac6-a0d392ae1edb_thumb.jpg

I have such conflicting feeling about Ali Michael. Her childish dramatics during her stint in HF really made her likability plummet, but lately she's been looking pretty okay. But perhaps, she just really knows her angels.

Attachments

• IMG_0928.jpg
    IMG_0928.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.