Ali Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT leaked obviously but she just posted this on her instagram along with a few other weird pictures with captions talking about her ckone campaign (her post and a crop of just the photo attached). It just seems to me really strange that she would do this, especially since Instagram is horrendously anti-nipple, and she literally just dealt with that leak. I get it, she's a model, it may be something she's used to, but this post just seemed really off to me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 10.02.40.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 10.02.40.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 10.02.50.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 10.02.50.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 108
New polaroids. Her body confuses me. Sometimes she looks good (here) and other times so flabby with big hips (her instagram).

Source: IMG
DOmkOwR.jpg

YbSOHXw.jpg

New polaroids. Her body confuses me. Sometimes she looks good (here) and other times so flabby with big hips (her instagram).

DOmkOwR.jpg

YbSOHXw.jpg

Might just be those massive heels messing up perception, but she definitely does seem around 10 lb lighter than the last time we saw a full body pic on her Instagram (maybe 2 months ago?)

DOmkOwR.jpg

YbSOHXw.jpg

These look like they were PhotoShopped by my little sister. The door frame is like melting around her .. :lol: But yeah she does not look like this. Nice try, IMG!

These look like they were PhotoShopped by my little sister. The door frame is like melting around her .. :lol: But yeah she does not look like this. Nice try, IMG!

::Shock::

What would a client say when shows up looking 10lbs fatter??! Does she just not have any clients?!

I'm convinced she really doesn't care much about her angles on instagram, hence why her professional shots are always more flattering (that and maybe photoshop??)

::Shock::

What would a client say when shows up looking 10lbs fatter??! Does she just not have any clients?!

I know it was rhetorical bc you know how it works, but for benefit of others -

It depends on the client and kind of job, but usually the client calls the agency as soon as model shows up. Then the agency calls the model and is like, basically, "leave the job and get your ass to the agency right fucking now". I've known some clients to just boot the model themself. But most don't want to be like "um, you're fat, bye". Lucky for us, at our agency we are very involved with our models lives and help keep them on track, so this almost never happens. That's also why we have some of the best clients in the world. (brag)

Anyway back to Ali, she has had a tiny bit of a comeback, undeserved IMO, I really dislike her, but whatever. It's a very small # of clients that are interested in her right now. And honestly if they hire her they are hiring HER, probably no backup, and if she shows up a bit chunky they are most likely going to go with it anyway and just adjust the shoot plan to deal with it as long as wardrobe fits.

It depends on the client and kind of job, but usually the client calls the agency as soon as model shows up. Then the agency calls the model and is like, basically, "leave the job and get your ass to the agency right fucking now". I've known some clients to just boot the model themself. But most don't want to be like "um, you're fat, bye".

If I had a dollar for every time a model showed up looking larger than expected. Usually it hasn't been enough for the samples to not fit so we've rolled with it, but they haven't looked nearly as nice as they should. I've heard stories from clients where girls (and boys) have arrived and have literally only been able to squeeze into one or two pieces.

Anyway back to Ali, she has had a tiny bit of a comeback, undeserved IMO, I really dislike her, but whatever. It's a very small # of clients that are interested in her right now. And honestly if they hire her they are hiring HER, probably no backup, and when she shows up a bit chunky they are most likely going to go with it anyway and just adjust the shoot plan to deal with it as long as wardrobe fits.

FTFY

So do they hire more than one model for a single job or does the agency have to send someone else statim? Does the agency get billed for wasting time?

Also, it seems needlessly delicate to call the agency and get them to call the girl and tell her she's fat... obviously she'll know the client's kicked her so they might as well just tell her... :D

FTFY

So do they hire more than one model for a single job or does the agency have to send someone else statim? Does the agency get billed for wasting time?

I'm wondering the same thing. Wouldn't it be smarter to hold a casting call a few days before the shoot? I know that if i were to arrive to a film set and couldn't work because I was larger and the clothes didn't fit, the production team would be very very upset about they $$$ the just blew.

I think she's pretty much done as a model (attitude aside, I liked her in her earlier days) I haven't seen her doing anything but UO or shoots for Petra Collins. Anyway, this weird instagram fanbase she has creeps me out...don't know why those try hard teens wants to emulate her and sky ferreira so much, I really don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.