Abbey Lee Kershaw

tumblr_m3l1xnptyu1qicobao1_500.jpg

tom cruise is ruining this photo for me, get your tiny self out of there old man!
97911-800w.jpg

more abbey (sorry for reposts but so many now)
96403-800w.jpg

what the..?
94298-800w.jpg

cute!
82911-800w.jpg

rainbow!
85383-800w.jpg

I've heard the nickname "Scabbey Lee" before but I thought it was just something some Tumblr fashion blogger made up.

Reactions: 1 users
I miss the young Abbey... Oh well she's still fabulous

Abbey Lee Kershaw Behind the Scenes of Versace 'Yellow Diamond'
Abbey-Lee-Yellow-Diamond.1.jpg
Abbey-Lee-Yellow-Diamond.3.jpg
Abbey-Lee-Yellow-Diamond.2.jpg
Abbey-Lee-Yellow-Diamond.jpg
Abbey-Lee-Yellow-Diamond.6.jpg

is this true? :wtf:

tumblr_m5u2ooJLDK1rw4g9vo1_500.png

Sorry to bother you, but where does veryone get these pictures with the quotes? I'm dieing to see some more :p

And honestly, if they were to say that about anyone, she might be one model that I would be quicker to guess :run:

That's not to say that I don't love her, I do adore her :)

Abbey reminds me of Lisbeth in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Not so much because she looks like either of those actresses (though sometimes I see a slight resemblance to Rooney Mara), but just something about her look. I guess she's how I imagined Lisbeth to look in my head. Also, her punky goth style of dress probably adds to the effect. ;)
I agree with what people are saying about her looking better and healthier with her honey brown hair and bangs (it was a stunning look for her), but at the same time, I really appreciate the duality of her new look. The combination of such a delicate body & innocent face with her eccelectic clothing and tough attitude is really captivating in its own way. Plus, I feel like she's being true to herself, rather than prettying herself up to have the look that people would expect from such a sweet face. She's got an edginess that feels genuine to me. :luv:

Reactions: 1 user