Abbey Lee Kershaw

I don't know if this has already been posted but I mean, what??

abbey-lee.jpg

:hmm:

:facepalm: Just one picture and she isn't my fav anymore !

I don't know if this has already been posted but I mean, what??
abbey-lee.jpg

:hmm:

:lol: this makes me laugh
maybe the seam broke and she's one of those people that cant help but destroy things more when they're broken
i do this whenever my stockings get a hole, i just pull and poke them until they are ruined, because if its broken why not have a bit of fun completely destroyin them before you trash them

:lol: this makes me laugh
maybe the seam broke and she's one of those people that cant help but destroy things more when they're broken
i do this whenever my stockings get a hole, i just pull and poke them until they are ruined, because if its broken why not have a bit of fun completely destroyin them before you trash them

:lol: Seems legit

Reactions: 1 user
tumblr_m4wjreJogz1rw4g9vo1_500.png

:wtf: i thought she rocked it, this photo is of her best walk at vic secret imo...
unless of couse they meant it was awkward because of this...
tumblr_m4wjdsNRZ51rw4g9vo1_500.png

I thought Abbey Lee looked great when she walked for the VS show, she had so much energy and seemed super cheerful. I wish she still looked like that.

gaaah I just love her street style :bow:
but something about here legs is kind of weird...idk,not saying that they're fat or anything.just oddly shaped?I think it's her calves or ankels....or something...?
Big knees perhaps? :hmm:

Abbey Lee Kershaw for Vogue Australia (August 2012)

Photographer|Nicole Bentley

Abbey-Lee-Kershaw-for-Vogue-Australia-August-2012.jpg

She's so doll-faced and adorable, I love her!

Not really into the whole "bad-ass" look she's trying to pull off, though...I don't think it suits her as well as it does Freja.

unless of couse they meant it was awkward because of this...
tumblr_m4wjdsNRZ51rw4g9vo1_500.png

Well thats Alessandra and I actually do think that sometimes. However, some of the high fashion girls get thrown in there too to make it seem legit :grin:

Anja, Abbey, Natasha (older shows) and other HF girls are my favorites in the show and actually walk. Its the VS divas who blow kisses and do twirls and wave.

Irony ;) I personally think its wrong to say that Freja made Abbey become thinner. And even IF that would be the case, I don´t think Abbey looks like a "horrible alien" now.