Abbey Lee Kershaw

N

Neko

No one has made a thread for her and she's one of my favorite models, so I figured I'd make one for her.

Attachments

• 16JyF.jpg
    16JyF.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 995
  • cs1QI.jpg
    cs1QI.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 912
  • MNK7E.jpg
    MNK7E.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 861
  • Kgsto.jpg
    Kgsto.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 922
  • lbimF.jpg
    lbimF.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 831
She is my ultimate thinspiration! I'm an Australian girl, like Abbey, so she is a model I felt I really grew up with as a teen. She was discovered in a magazine model search competition and had a pretty regular body (I'll try and find some pics).

It was amazing watching her transformation when she got big internationally, she was always a slim girl but got SUPER SKINNY very quickly. It's always inspiring to know that models have to work at being skinnies as well :p

I love that fourth pic of Abbey! I think she's probably my favorite model ever. I don't know what it is about her, but there's something about her, haha. I've always been really into the brown hair, blue eyes look, and Abbey pulls it off perfectly.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of her:
abbeyleekershawvoguerussia6.jpg

gregkadel11.jpg

abbey-lee-kershaw-street-style-26.jpg

I love her hair in that last pic and the fact that she has headphones on.

She is my ultimate thinspiration! I'm an Australian girl, like Abbey, so she is a model I felt I really grew up with as a teen. She was discovered in a magazine model search competition and had a pretty regular body (I'll try and find some pics).

It was amazing watching her transformation when she got big internationally, she was always a slim girl but got SUPER SKINNY very quickly. It's always inspiring to know that models have to work at being skinnies as well :p

I absolutely adore Abbey for this reason.. She's always been one of my faves because she just went and lost the weight and look's absolutely incredible. I can only find a few pictures.. but this should give you an idea..
00047600oz7.jpg

00027913vr0.jpg

fsf.jpg

sdsa-1.jpg

To this...
:bow:
180160-abbey-lee-kershaw.jpg

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 1 user
Amazing! I always loved Abbey but I didn't know she had to go through some weight-loss. She looks gorgeous... now! those before pics look awful, the extra weight really showed on her face.
Anyways here's Abbey eating backstage. I see lots of veggies on that plate! :)

abbeyleekershaw1.jpg

I know Skinny Gurl posted that last one on the main site but this thread wouldn't be complete w/o it :)
Here's another of Abbey eating.. what looks like.. peanut butter? :grin:

600full-abbey-lee-kershaw.jpg

and my fav pic of Abbey

Abbey%2BLee%2BKershaw%2BStockholm%2BStreetstyle.jpg

:wtf: She really slimmed down. She looks so much better without the extra weight, and her cheekbones are a lot more prominent. I kinda wish she would go back to the brown hair though, because she looks sick sometimes with the blonde hair and bleached eyebrows.

Omg! For the past time I feel really impressed by the beauty and skinniness of this girl. I love her own fashion stye the way she looks in everyday photos and the magic aura about her :
tumblr_lnl9d2nrqL1qc6zxio1_500.jpg

0800pink-abbey-lee-5

tumblr_lykze3Q1J21qhdy8yo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love her! Her face is really pretty and ethereal.
And I have to support the Aussie gurls as a fellow Aussie.

AbbeyLee_Moussy_07.jpg

oh the first 2 pictures by skinnybananas are GORGEOUS. her body is just stunning x

Abbey is so gorgeous!
I really liked the interview where she said that for 2 years she basically ate just apples and drank diet coke.. She inspired me to think that if I want to look at least a bit like her I can if I watch what I eat! :> I hope she will be on the runway for a long time

Abbey is so gorgeous!
I really liked the interview where she said that for 2 years she basically ate just apples and drank diet coke.. She inspired me to think that if I want to look at least a bit like her I can if I watch what I eat! :> I hope she will be on the runway for a long time

Could you tell me, please which interview was it?:grin:

I used to LOVE this girl, but when she bleached her hair and got even skinnier than in some of the pics posted here, I got so turned off. She looks like she's about to die any minute now. The long brown hair and a tiny bit more weight looked much better on her and still stunnning and skinny. But the before before pictures... :wtf: I could never believe she was ever like that?! Amazing... Got to agree that I love the honesty too. I hate when models and celebs try to pretend they don't hardcore exercise and restrict and that they eat burgers all the time, when it's plainly obvious, though I guess young girls reading what Abbey Lee said could probably do some damage to themselves taking on those ideas so I can kiiinda see why they do it :hmm:

Oh wait what the hell, all this time I thought she'd said that, but the article was quoting another anon ex model, then added abbeys opinion after it... so she didn't do the diet coke and apple diet so to speak, though probably something similar haha

Oh wait what the hell, all this time I thought she'd said that, but the article was quoting another anon ex model, then added abbeys opinion after it... so she didn't do the diet coke and apple diet so to speak, though probably something similar haha

If you read the comments, someone says the anonymous ex-model is Christy Turlington.

Abbey Lee on VS show :luv:
[IMAGE REMOVED BY VB SECURITY]
abbey+lee13.jpg

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 2 users