Abbey Lee Kershaw

I miss the hair she had before, so beautiful :luv:
tumblr_m1h2tgfM5c1qi8du3o1_500.jpg

I think it was another girl who said that..its this paragraph: "Yesterday, the Daily Beast quoted an anonymous ex-model, who apparently in her heyday walked for Tom Ford and John Galliano, on the pressure to be super skinny".

Wondering who that exmodel was, hehe. ;)

But Abbey said something about being skinny: "That's like asking a bodybuilder how they feel about the pressures to be incredibly muscly. An elite performer is always put under some sort of extreme pressure that the rest of society can argue, might not quite understand."

I actually really like this quite; it makes me feel better that some models really DO have to fight to keep their weight so low. Sometimes I feel like they're just blessed and I'm cursed (especially because I'm short).

Yeah she´s about 5'11" and I would also suggest less than 120lbs, definately. Its so suprising her weight was really kind of average before. I was sure she´s one of the girls who are born skinny, but oh, her arms are so much stronger in that picture above :D Her bodyshape is great anyway, no matter if she has 20lbs more or less and I would suggest she does not need to starve cause she is a tall girl with great bone structure, but she´s so much more modellike now :D She must have started to be relatively strict about what she eats and I also can imagine she lost babyfat during the years and thats why her cheekbones are more prominent as well these days, which makes her face even more fascinating though not as cute anymore as in the early days. But she´s a grown woman now, it suits her very well.

Reactions: 1 user
Ugh. I look like her "before" pictures. Gross. :nervous:

It's okay, that's why you're here. Soon you'll look like the after pictures! ;) Does anybody know if she has brown or blonde hair right now? I like the brown hair, blonde not so much.

Reactions: 1 user