Abbey Lee Kershaw

I love her now that she's skinny :) and I envy her for being so skinny and still having boobs!!! Is that even possible?? Or has she had surgery?

OMG! I had no idea she was so fuller before! She inspires me even more now that I know that :)

Those are great before and after pictures of Abbey Lee. Thanks for sharing. She looked so big and regular with the extra weight, then so amazing after the weight loss! Adorable!

wow, i had no idea she had lost that much weight! she looks amazing now.

Really adorable :luv:
abbey-lee-kershaw12.jpg

Legs,legsl,legs
AbbeyLeeKershawten20104.jpg
forumtufiduek_ss10_abbeyleekersh-2.jpg

Damn, I had no idea abbey was so, uh, fat! I knew she was bigger when she first got that Gucci campaign though, but never imagined her being bigger than that.

Does anyone know what she did to lose the weight? I remember sg posted something a longtime ago about the baby food diet with abbey...

I couldn't find any thread about her, so I thought I'll make one. She's one of my favourite models and an amazing thinspiration. Just stunning

tumblr_m0alvbnmPG1qislz5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0aek9sctD1qzfvkio1_500.jpg

tumblr_m028w0CDDL1r1fgboo1_500_large.jpg

Abbey-Lee.png

tumblr_kzz3pxlRoS1qaq7suo1_500.jpg

00430m.jpg

28tc9dv.jpg

what do you think about her ?

Reactions: 1 user
ops, sorry. i used ''search'' panel and nothing came up. I'll delete this thread as soon as someone tells me how to, lol.

Oh wow, I never knew she had more weight! I was thinking she was born that skinny way. Thats motivating. She is my favourite modelgirl, she has a personality, I love the way she talks. Go Abbey :)

I saved this pic of her for me, cause I was laughing so much when I saw the way that girl behind the fence is looking at her..I am sure that is pure envy :D

Attachments

• tumblr_lvfhvd7r7d1qb2sbwo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_lvfhvd7r7d1qb2sbwo1_1280.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 470
Reactions: 1 user
I saved this pic of her for me, cause I was laughing so much when I saw the way that girl behind the fence is looking at her..I am sure that is pure envy :D

hahahaha, im sure its how most women look at her. love it

Does anyone know what she did to lose the weight? I remember sg posted something a longtime ago about the baby food diet with abbey...

she smokes a lot, and has been pictured quite a few times eating baby-food puree.

there was also an article saying she drank diet coke and lived basically off apples for two years.

I think it was another girl who said that..its this paragraph: "Yesterday, the Daily Beast quoted an anonymous ex-model, who apparently in her heyday walked for Tom Ford and John Galliano, on the pressure to be super skinny".

Wondering who that exmodel was, hehe. ;)

But Abbey said something about being skinny: "That's like asking a bodybuilder how they feel about the pressures to be incredibly muscly. An elite performer is always put under some sort of extreme pressure that the rest of society can argue, might not quite understand."