Abbey Lee Kershaw

I have always heard from hair and MUAs that she is . . . not the wit of the party (but used to be sooooooooooo skinny itwaslikeunreal).

Reactions: 1 users
I have always heard from hair and MUAs that she is . . . not the wit of the party (but used to be sooooooooooo skinny itwaslikeunreal).

Did they mention what time period they were referring to?
i.e. - can you please post pictures regarding the era they were referring to so we can see how it showed on her body.

Thank you!

^ google is your friend here. as is page 1-31 of this thread.

as for how 'it' shows on her body: we have a saying in german about people who are not exactly the wit of the party, it translates as "stupid makes a good fuck"
:ijizzed:

(sorry couldn't resist, I know what you meant...)

Reactions: 2 users
November 2014

Source: tfs
6OX81nr.jpg

Video

God I hate her lame 90's style, complete with dark matte lipstick and trashy choker. What a waste of face & body. She should be choked with the damn thing.

Looks like food happened to her:(
Hate when my favorite models come down with it, hope she's gonna recover.
She is/was my favourite too and now I feel that I can't even recognise her. Well, at least that's a good motivation not to indulge too much especially during holidays. Because weight gain ruins even the best

God I hate her lame 90's style, complete with dark matte lipstick and trashy choker. What a waste of face & body. She should be choked with the damn thing.

Euuhm ok……. wtf that's a pretty violent thought to have for a type of necklace you dislike.

Euuhm ok……. wtf that's a pretty violent thought to have for a type of necklace you dislike.

I was in a bad mood.. and I really hate 90's fashion! It's not just the choker, more the whole aesthetic, and on Abbey for some reason it just seems kinda.. contrived. Of all the retro fashion styles it is the most unceasingly ugly and unflattering, no matter how anyone tries to rehash it (even otherwise reasonably super models).
Having said that I'm not sure she has even tried to update the look, the whole get-up looks straight from 1994, though I guess it doesn't help that those small dots on the lower lashes have come back in style 20 years later.. :disgusted:

She's not even channelling the 90s though, this is straight 2003..

n55XqfKf.jpg

:(

Crying inside at the state of her most recent editorial work too.

vHAOysr3.jpg

I don't understand why she seems so different? I have never loved her style but she used to have some kind of badass grace. I'd have thought that sort of thing would stay even if you got fatter. Now her whole posture, expression, everything is all wrong. Why does gaining weight change your entire presence?

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe it has to do with how you look at yourself after you gain weight? I mean, if you gain and feel disgusted by how you look like, usually you just end up having that feeling 'oh I'm a fat pig, I don't care about anything anymore'. If you stop taking care of yourself and your body, extra kg is not the only thing that you are left with.

just seeing this transformation from baby-faced doll to edgy fairy to dumpy normal person both terrifies me and gives me hope...anyone can get super thin, and anyone can be plain. i guess it all just depends on the choices you make. it's kinda motivating, really.

i think i'm gonna fast today :p