Abbey Lee Kershaw

For those who are wondering, she had her wisdom teeth taken out around 2010 which contributed towards the hollow-ness of her cheeks.

Really? Shoot. I have sunken cheeks and mad cheekbones already and need to get 3 more wisdom teeth taken out soon. I don't think my face can afford much more gauntness :wtf:

For those who are wondering, she had her wisdom teeth taken out around 2010 which contributed towards the hollow-ness of her cheeks.

Really? Shoot. I have sunken cheeks and mad cheekbones already and need to get 3 more wisdom teeth taken out soon. I don't think my face can afford much more gauntness :wtf:

I always thought getting your wisdom teeth out meant chipmunk cheeks? (ie. swelling after surgery?)

simply extracting wisdom teeth won't change the shape of your face (other than post-op swelling).
To have that sort of effect would require removal of multiple back teeth (up to about 2nd molars), which I have heard some models do.

Her face changed so much because her mastication muscles basically shrunk due to her weightloss and low-cal regime. If you go back and look at most models who have lost a sizable amount of weight, you will notice all of their jaws are slimmer. Eg; Coco Rocha.

You can get something similar done with botox injections into jaw muscles, so as to immobilise them, which means they won't be used during eating and so the muscles waste due to disuse. Something similar happens when you break a leg or arm and it's put in a cast; after weeks the muscles become weak and shrink because they weren't being used. Google 'jaw muscle reduction with botox' for curiousity.

EDIT: I can't for the life of me fathom how wisdom teeth taken out can have any pronounced effect on your jaw. The angle of the mandible/jaw is a bone wrapped in a lot of muscle. Which is where we see the change in abbey's case.

I had all 4 out at my slimmest and it didn't change my face shape one bit.

I had 3 taken out and no change (except the swelling). The biggest change on my face depends on the amount of carbs I eat (water retention), how much I work out and how much I eat (and sleep).

tumblr_n8j7bpGjBi1s8rlzuo1_500.jpg

This picture is from July :(

She's looking rough to say the least... :( and the extra weight doesn't help.

Ugh god why!! She was one of my favorites. I loved her super skinny tough-girl look. Those mommy arms definitely aren't doing her any favors...

And @Helen - that picture makes me want to puke. Her body is starting to resemble that of Kate Upton.