Abbey Lee Kershaw

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I thought this was quite relatable..
large-msg-131637409065.jpg

Only on SGF :lol:

I tried googling it and found this - http://thanatopsic.tumblr.com/post/88317920752/nymphmaniac-gothprada-vanillaheroine-oh

It looks real.. but I'm dubious as she has quite a strong aussie accent and a lower voice in other interviews. I think maybe someone's done a fantastic job dubbing over something else she's said.

Yes, she has no accent here?? Not even a little bit.

It's definitely her. It's just the video is 3 seconds long, you can't really base an accent on a couple of sentences.

It's definitely her. It's just the video is 3 seconds long, you can't really base an accent on a couple of sentences.

Really? Because American and Australian accents are worlds apart and that sounds strongly American to me, accent or not, it doesn't sound like her voice. I'll remain on the fence until someone finds the whole video haha.

Haha that's literally what I was comparing it to. Ah well, I guess my hearing's shit?

Aaaanyway. enough of that. Here's a TBT from the Next Insta, happy birthday to Abbey.

Screen_shot_2014_06_12_at_8_12_42_PM.png

Saint Laurent Le Smoking 2014
Hedi Slimane (Designer)
Hedi Slimane (Photographer)
Didier Malige (Hair Stylist)

g1mFx2y.jpg

LKjrzge.jpg

I didn't like her look at first, a while ago. But now, she's definitely one of my favorite models. There's something about her that's unique, and draws me in. Also, I actually really like her in the blonde hair - I don't know, for me it makes her look more fierce rather than sweet (which I like).

tumblr_n7jrvvt0Hh1sabwdxo2_500.jpg

tumblr_n7jrvvt0Hh1sabwdxo1_500.jpg

She've changed so much she looks terribly little like her old self, especially her cheaks are most slim and her overall facial shape is slimmer. Almost like 2 different people!

She've changed so much she looks terribly little like her old self, especially her cheaks are most slim and her overall facial shape is slimmer. Almost like 2 different people!

:luv: If only my face could undergo a similar transformation...

I believe she had molars out to achieve that look (I read that apparently that's not uncommon with models?). Her cheeks are a completely different shape.

For those who are wondering, she had her wisdom teeth taken out around 2010 which contributed towards the hollow-ness of her cheeks.