Abbey Lee Kershaw

girl crush
tumblr_mil4jpLYSx1rd11tco1_500.gif

I used to absolutely love Abbey Lee (not that I don't anymore). I just don't know how I feel about her look post 2010. She's so beautiful though, not to mention such an inspiration when you see that she was bigger when she started and ended up being teeny tiny :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think she's fat in the slightest. Everyone fluctuates at times, and if her fluctuations look like that, then :bow:.

But then again, I might be biased, because I actually have a huge girl crush on Abbey Lee. :luv: Just watching her interviews, you can tell how thoughtful and artistic she is. If I had a choice to hangout with one model, it'd definitely be her.

Just watching her interviews, you can tell how thoughtful and artistic she is. If I had a choice to hangout with one model, it'd definitely be her.
Haha, same. She's a special one :luv:

I imagined her thighs smaller from her street style photos. =/

Although she has done really well with her weight, at some point she will gain again because of her genetics. I think she's got the same frame as her dad!

Abbey with dad:
6a00e54ef9645388340162fd3d4ddc970d-700wi.jpg

Although she has done really well with her weight, at some point she will gain again because of her genetics. I think she's got the same frame as her dad!

Abbey with dad:
6a00e54ef9645388340162fd3d4ddc970d-700wi.jpg

Wow, didnt know her dad looked like that.

Just because her dad is big though, doesn't mean at some point she will gain. Basing a persons weight off of genetics is purely presumption for so many reasons:
-First off she gets a pair of genes from her Mom and Dad. Genes just set up the basic perimeters for a tendancy to be overweight.
-What if her dad is just lazy and eats bad? Doesnt have anything to do with genes.
-Your genes do have an influence, but your environment probably has more influence (Nature VS. Nurture anyone?) ie. lifestyle, diet, etc.

Anyways- sorry for the rant, I just think its a little premature to assume she will gain weight based off of what her dad looks like.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, didnt know her dad looked like that.

Just because her dad is big though, doesn't mean at some point she will gain. Basing a persons weight off of genetics is purely presumption for so many reasons:
-First off she gets a pair of genes from her Mom and Dad. Genes just set up the basic perimeters for a tendancy to be overweight.
-What if her dad is just lazy and eats bad? Doesnt have anything to do with genes.
-Your genes do have an influence, but your environment probably has more influence (Nature VS. Nurture anyone?) ie. lifestyle, diet, etc.

Anyways- sorry for the rant, I just think its a little premature to assume she will gain weight based off of what her dad looks like.

I did not meant always, and i might be wrong but she's got her dad's frame... kinda... just saying tho..