Abbey Lee Kershaw

I don't know, they were all orangey colours which isn't so much my thing but I'll reserve judgement until I have a proper look (I was just rushing past at the time). I don't remember the store name but it was a place in northland shopping centre, just in case you live out this way too.

I actually do! Woo, northland represent :lol:

tumblr_mhzmiksMMg1qah5ozo1_400.jpg

;)

Here are the rest:
Baroque_And_Roll2.jpg

Baroque_And_Roll3.jpg

Baroque_And_Roll4.jpg

They are for Portsman new lookbook, so I assume they are quite recent.

485018_10151739723678082_1891587129_n.jpg

I guess Abbey's getting fat again.......

Well I wouldn't go that far....she does look a little fuller (esp thighs) but on the other hand her cheekbones are as sharp as ever, plus Portmans is a mainstream affordable brand, wouldn't put it past them to photoshop her to portray a more slim/average body than she really has.

its the cut of the boots and the lighting. she not getting fucking fat jeeeeesus most girls would kill to hve legs like that hahaha

The Just Group that own Portmans are known for liking "healthy" :)rolleyes:) models in their campaigns and lookbooks. I've worked with them on a few occasion, as have friends of mine, and have seen the raw shots on the day and then the same work post production. One friend of mine had a short trip home from NY and worked with them on some online lookbooks (money work, ha); she was in NY form (ie thin and fit) and they made her look positively fleshy. So I wouldn't use the Portmans photos as a basis for anything! ;)