Abbey Lee Kershaw

tumblr_lxdmbnda2r1r3xkxvo1_500.jpg

I did a quick search on eBay and found this and this, if you're interested (I'm an eBay addict, haha! :grin:); not identical but similar styling ;)

Oh thank you so so much!! I would defenitely wear the firt one (long jakets don't suit me well, sadly), if I wasn't affraid to buy on internet :p but thank you again for the research :)

Oh thank you so so much!! I would defenitely wear the firt one (long jakets don't suit me well, sadly), if I wasn't affraid to buy on internet :p but thank you again for the research :)

No worries ;)

If it's any help, I can speak from personal experience that I'm yet to be done wrong by eBay (particularly when using PayPal) :) so far, all my purchases have gone 100% smoothly and there have quite literally been hundreds of transactions on my part, ha! :)

@Agytha Did you know who the designer was? Sometimes when I love a piece of clothing on a model I don't know how to find out who makes it so I can do an Ebay search. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have a hunt around and try to find out for you :kiss:

Oh sorry I actually wasn't looking for the designer of the jacket, I was curious how you knew how to search for it on Ebay. Did you search "Abby Lee jacket" or something? Thanks!
BTW I just scored the hottest Valentino sunglasses on eBay. I've been addicted for years!:)

Oh sorry I actually wasn't looking for the designer of the jacket, I was curious how you knew how to search for it on Ebay. Did you search "Abby Lee jacket" or something? Thanks!
BTW I just scored the hottest Valentino sunglasses on eBay. I've been addicted for years!:)

I searched "shoulder jacket", "shoulder blazer", "power jacket" and "power blazer" in Women's Clothes under World Wide, Buy It Now ;)

:highfive: Go you, scoring the sunnies!!! :grin:

Oooh, were they actually nice? Do get a pic!

I don't know, they were all orangey colours which isn't so much my thing but I'll reserve judgement until I have a proper look (I was just rushing past at the time). I don't remember the store name but it was a place in northland shopping centre, just in case you live out this way too.