The only true mistakes are those we don't learn from, but you sound like you've done yourself some studying lately. I really hope the nude photos thang settles down soon for you and that your relatives can understand the circumstances in which they arose. As for the whole dramaz, I agree with the overwhelming sentiment shared here by others that it's wonderful to hear from you and in such a positive way. And by positive I don't mean that you apologised, we won, that sort of bullshit. I mean that you've returned to address and settle this with a clear head and clear eyes, and that's something that takes a lot of courage given the knocks you've taken from all quarters.

You go, Glen Coco! :highfive:

And by go, I mean stay.

@Modelmaterial

Thank you for a thoughtful, mature response. It's good to see that you've taken the valid criticism and have begun to work on it. It's extremely hard to do, especially when it seems coming from every direction. Just remember to be true to yourself throughout the process. Best of luck with your career, and always have that next step planned.

#leanin

Last edited by a moderator:
@Modelmaterial at first i was a little bit angry or discomfort with your message (?) because i understood that you were coming here to ask to be nice to you after you called us civilians, and i was angry that i quoted you a couple of times and you never answered, but then i calmed down and read your comment again and i realized i shouldn't be so hard on you because we all make mistakes and we all have bad days where if someone say something we react like bad bitches, so i just wanted to say that your comment was welcoming and i only hope you learned from your mistakes :) , i wish you a good new start :)

@Modelmaterial I have a question for you, and it's not intended to be mean spirited: Why would you agree to do that unpaid nude test shoot if you've been a working model for awhile now at a top agency and have already booked jobs for Honda, Target, etc?

I ask because I used to be a commercial petite model and my (non prestigious) agent would have never allowed me to do risky shoots like that especially for no pay. I never booked anything close to the jobs you said you've done but everything was still well paid and professional. Any photographer I worked with for updating headshots/comp cards had to be approved by my agent beforehand and the pictures had to be submitted to my agent before I got to see them.

Do you think that there the more prestigious modeling agencies have less regulations over their models than the smaller ones or that they encourage their 5'8"+ models to attempt to make a "name" for themselves that shorter models could never do? Or are you experiencing a backlash from your agency now that you have your name on the internet attached to these kind of pictures?

Reactions: 1 users
So I missed all the drama... there was a few things that made me raise questions, although not directly related to Hailee. But, still good luck on the weight loss. Just don't go policing everyone for not being Vlada skinny when you weren't (which was reminded by xsmall reminded me about the whole fiasco a while ago). Good luck on your career and the weight loss.

Good to know!!!!

I found out a while back that she is a VIP here, and was really disappointed :meh:. I thought whether all the VIP's were just mediocre chubby commercial girls with pretty faces. I am glad that isn't the case.

I wish all VIP's were just high fashion models though as it represents the whole purpose of why SG was created in the first place.

I was surprised too, I always thought VIPs were Vladaesque, high fashion beauties and industry insiders. And I remembered from a long time ago another VIP also revealed herself and I wasn't all that impressed. Then one VIP member stated that not all VIPs are actually that skinny (but I'm now assuming she was referring to HL?). This kind of ruined my perception of Skinny Gossip VIP members. I'm glad it's now been clarified that where VIP members stand and the perception.

But, I am little confused to who exactly qualifies as a VIP status? So if you're signed with an agency you automatically get VIP? even if they're average thin? What about industry insiders, do they have a free pass on their weight? Also, would a commercial member get a VIP status? Only asking out of curiosity, if I'm allowed to ask? :oops:

I'm sorry to bring this thread back to life, I just had to check in on the resident civilian and I saw all this :run:

??????
tumblr_mz4ew8PHWB1qe5dabo1_500.jpg

? ? ? ?
tumblr_mz0k1dK51X1qe5dabo1_500.jpg

what (video)
http://haileelautenbach.tumblr.com/post/73356995337/success-is-the-best-revenge-amber-asaly-for
arm hair ?
tumblr_mtjvpoXhhI1rk2ff5o1_500.jpg

what the
2crr6md.png

her thigh gap is back?
tumblr_mzvd3aE2qh1rk2ff5o1_500.jpg

4i0mlf.png

Reactions: 1 user
Oooh. I don't see that elusive thigh gap. Howeverrrr, maybe these are old photos? :confused:

I'm pretty sure she posted those on her instagram recently.

Does it weird anyone else out how she talks about her dieting so openly on tumblr and instagram? I just feel like that can't be good for maintaining a fan base.

Like this one's caption in particular I find uncomfortable:

7nkwEvS.png

I'm a big fan of the idea that if you need to tell people about your diet, then you're not dieting correctly.

I'm a big fan of the idea that if you need to tell people about your diet, then you're not dieting correctly.

:wtf:Ok I'm not a big fan of Hailee (chubby commercial models just don't do it for me), but if she hadn't put that caption in you can bet someone would have posted that picture with the phrase "put the ice cream down" or "I guess we know why she got so big":rolleyes:.
We seem to just be looking for new things to criticize.

:wtf:Ok I'm not a big fan of Hailee (chubby commercial models just don't do it for me), but if she hadn't put that caption in you can bet someone would have posted that picture with the phrase "put the ice cream down" or "I guess we know why she got so big":rolleyes:.

Personally it just irks me when anyone talks about their diet when they're still big/chubby. Many people seek the reward of hearing people compliment them for starting a diet without actually following through and losing the weight. But maybe that's just me.

Personally it just irks me when anyone talks about their diet when they're still big/chubby. Many people seek the reward of hearing people compliment them for starting a diet without actually following through and losing the weight. But maybe that's just me.

Personally I don't follow her on instagram, so I personally have not seen any of the comments that you're referring to (although I'm sure they're there). My comment was aimed specifically at the caption of that photo, which to me seems more of an attempt at humour rather than a reference to Hailee's actual diet.

She's a signed model with a live fan base. Girl needs to decide which is more important - her career or what's left of her reputation here. If I were her, I'd shut up, lose the weight, and be unapologetic for the rare ice cream.

Like this one's caption in particular I find uncomfortable:

7nkwEvS.png

Definitely! No need to reassure anyone that you're not eating ice creams, we'll judge your results. It's like people posting selfies from the library with their books to "show" they're studying hard for finals - yeah whatever just get A+.

Definitely! No need to reassure anyone that you're not eating ice creams, we'll judge your results. It's like people posting selfies from the library with their books to "show" they're studying hard for finals - yeah whatever just get A+.

So well put! I know a girl who is average at best and constantly feels the need to tell me how little she's eaten this week, for starters - I don't give a shit, and secondly - don't start saying that stuff until it looks like the truth, it's just embarrassing.

I get what everyone's saying but it is her personal instagram, she isn't posting it on here, so why bother following her if you find it that irritating. Regardless or her size, eating habits, attitude, whatever, she can post whatever she wants on her account even if it seems 'stupid'.