I know it's not.
I'm just saying you can't judge whether a person has insomnia or not from an instagram post.

You're being much too literal.

The point - if someone is busy carrying on about "suffering" from something, they're almost always just looking for attention and aren't actually sincere.

Insomnia is not cool. It's not fun... You lay in your bed and roll over again and again from side to side and look at your clock for the entire night. Time doesn't go by. You don't simply just have the energy to be up and out of bed doing things... because you didn't sleep the night before either and you're fucking exhausted.

The point - if someone is busy carrying on about "suffering" from something, they're almost always just looking for attention and aren't actually sincere.

:rolleyes:

@BeautifulWay

Like anything else. If you are going through something (health, relationships, money, struggling somehow), being honest about it is going to HURT and make you feel incredibly vulnerable. If you are not going through something (but consider it "cool"), being "open" about it is not gonna mean anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
People deal with things in different ways. For some admitting that they have a problem (even on social networking sites) is like a type of therapy.
It's attitudes like these that stop people from admitting that their suffering and seeking help, as they believe doing so would mark them as an "attesting seeker".
I understand what you're saying but you need to phrase it more carefully -online comments have a tendency of being misunderstood. :kiss:

hah, sorry girls - I'm confusing everyone.

I'm by no means speaking of anyone on here - this is a very safe place for us all to be open without fear of judgement (well, too much judgement. heh.) and I appreciate the opportunity to be apart of this community for that reason. It's so helpful in times of need.

I was just rambling about Hailee's act of publicly instagramming a photo of her with an ice cream cone, but then ensuring everyone that it "was just for the photo".

If it was just for the photo, then why instagram it on her own account? Why show everyone? Because she wanted to add in the "oh, I didn't eat it - don't worry agencies - I'm a good girl on a good girl diet".

I find it a bit (a lot) fishy and irritating. so I ranted. got off track. as usual :oops:

this girl is so ridiculous i dont even know what to say anymore
even kate upton is more classy and knows how to deal right with hate and bad comments, hailee is just simply dumb, tacky, naive and self-righteous in any way

seeing her modeling makes me feel like i could be snejana #2

Reactions: 1 users

No, she didn't. They dropped her. Notice how she deleted the post? Caught in another lie. :rolleyes:

I've always really liked the Next LA bookers that I've met. They're super onto it and show an incredibly admirable sense of camaraderie and family within their work place. I would actually be rather surprised if they weren't aware of the attention Hailee was getting on this site and it didn't play some role in her no longer being represented by them.. even if it was her decision to ultimately leave.

:nod:

And Hailee I know you are reading this so I would like to say a few things from the POV of an ex-model and now agent...

You know... I might have signed you. Probably not, but I might have. But god damn I would have dropped you a long time ago. I don't care enough to go back and search, but I remember when you first got signed to NEXT and you were on here saying how your agent told you to drop some lbs so you were eating more just to "rebel". Like :wtf: .. I don't even... that just makes me so MAD because it is so disrespectful to the agencies and agents whose job it is to develop you and market you and frankly it just shows you are UNserious about being a professional model. You would not have lasted this long on my board, that's for damn sure. And judging by your book of work, you probably haven't made NEXT a dime all year.

And all this isn't even taking into account the drama you created here during the member "purge" drama. You were the first to leap up and say the Vlada standard should be inforced blah blah .. as if you were some kind of authority. Laughable. All this while you were stuffing your face because NEXT told you to slim down.

I don't feel bad for you in the least. You dished plenty of it out, so now it's your turn to take it.

You read it here first :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
oFwqSYQ.jpg

Not skinny. But I think her body looks pretty good for commercial work... like curvy but in an attractive way. A bit more fat loss and toning would probably go a long way though.

She posted this on her Instagram today, she's definitely the fat one/least "model" of the group.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397280421.200436.jpg

She posted this on her Instagram today, she's definitely the fat one/least "model" of the group.
View attachment 4740

Wow! She's noticeably bigger than the others. She really looks like she's gained quite a bit of weight. You'd think that being surrounded by models all the time would be motivation to lose weight - guess not :twisted:

Reactions: 1 user
Personally, I could never accept such a weight gain, I would get a meltdown over it, and fingers crossed, it never happened to me.
but Hailee has left the route of SG skinny a long time ago, but who knows, maybe she earns so much more with a curvier body and if she is also in a happier state, than being a starving moody bitch - cool. And most important, she doesn't come back with pointing her finger on members who aren't SG skinny. :highfive:

Reactions: 1 user
Definetly made me want to get a jump start on my work out this morning. Those thighs.. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk