I get what everyone's saying but it is her personal instagram, she isn't posting it on here, so why bother following her if you find it that irritating. Regardless or her size, eating habits, attitude, whatever, she can post whatever she wants on her account even if it seems 'stupid'.

I also think that the reason she posted the caption was to avoid someone criticizing her for eating it - people know that she has gained weight and that she is trying to get back on track so it is easy to understand why she would think that someone would post something nasty about her eating an ice cream cone if she hadn't put the caption.

Reactions: 1 users
http://instagram.com/p/jniQZms7w7/

:lol:

Seriously, I wish she could do more elegant photoshoots. I mean, she is stunning here:
tumblr_mylh8pSQQd1rk2ff5o1_500.jpg

on the ontrary to this:
tumblr_mz0k1dK51X1qe5dabo1_500.jpg

@Jailbait: I can't see her profile on their site anymore but she's still claiming her agencie is Next models :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I say this in reference to Hailee, but also as a general comment about models and weight: I understand that models' weight will fluctuate (especially in between shows, jobs, etc). But what I don't understand is how a model that wasn't even that skinny to begin with can let herself gain so much weight? When your job depends on your body looking fabulous, I just can't understand how you would put your career at risk? I'm not a model and I maintain my weight, maybe the odd upwards fluctuation but no more than 2kgs at max. Hailee looks like she gained at least a good 5kgs, maybe more. In comparison, I read the posts of models on here like @Artemis who shows so much focus and dedication and commitment to staying skinny. I'm curious to hear some of the perspectives of other VIPs or @No One - maybe there's an understandable and justifiable explanation for big weight gain in models.

FYI - I don't mean this post to be harsh, I'm really just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always really liked the Next LA bookers that I've met. They're super onto it and show an incredibly admirable sense of camaraderie and family within their work place. I would actually be rather surprised if they weren't aware of the attention Hailee was getting on this site and it didn't play some role in her no longer being represented by them.. even if it was her decision to ultimately leave.

I say this in reference to Hailee, but also as a general comment about models and weight: I understand that models' weight will fluctuate (especially in between shows, jobs, etc). But what I don't understand is how a model that wasn't even that skinny to begin with can let herself gain so much weight? When your job depends on your body looking fabulous, I just can't understand how you would put your career at risk? I'm not a model and I maintain my weight, maybe the odd upwards fluctuation but no more than 2kgs at max. Hailee looks like she gained at least a good 5kgs, maybe more.

I don't know if this applies to her, but I have seen amongst my friends and acquaintances that pretty girls are more prone to become complacent. They don't need to "work it" as hard to get noticed and certain flaws are more forgivable.

There's no denying that her face is very lovely and stunning, so she might not have to work as hard to land work (especially commercial). She is a tad larger than other commercial models at this point, but she's hardly a heifer imo

I'm not bagging on other models, but a few of my friends have modeled in the past and their faces and presence are quite plain. Thusly, they need to work harder to become more noticeable (ie frail, delicate, thin) amongst the crowd of other girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally it just irks me when anyone talks about their diet when they're still big/chubby. Many people seek the reward of hearing people compliment them for starting a diet without actually following through and losing the weight. But maybe that's just me.

I agree with this SO MUCH.

People love to glorify and advertise issues like this - dieting, eating disorders, mental illness, insomnia, etc.

If you're actually experiencing something like that, chances are (almost 100% of the time) you're not discussing it publicly.

It's like being wounded is some sort of cool label these days. Everyone wants to seem super busy, chugging coffees, running wild, getting shit done, eating little - "look at this selfie #ew #tired #espressoshots #insomnia #zombie" shut the fuck up. If you're actually busy, you don't have time to update your Instagram every second. If you're actually depressed, you don't walk around like a sad fucking puppy telling people you need to see your shrink.

For example - how many of us here have to lie about the amounts we eat? I never openly admit I'm constantly watching what I eat and consume a low calorie diet. In fact, quite the opposite - I typically lead friends and family to believe I eat like a horse and 'must have a really high metabolism, guys!'.

If I see one more person hashtag the word insomnia, I'll kill them. Insomnia is not cool. It's not fun. It doesn't give you however many extra hours in your day to catch up on reading or perhaps do some laundry. You lay in your bed and roll over again and again from side to side and look at your clock for the entire night. Time doesn't go by. You don't simply just have the energy to be up and out of bed doing things... because you didn't sleep the night before either and you're fucking exhausted. The last thing I want to do is take a picture of how tired I look and hashtag insomnia because I'm so cool just like the stupid character in Fight Club.

This got so off topic, but it's all relevant. I'm just agreeing, hah.

Reactions: 4 users
If I see one more person hashtag the word insomnia, I'll kill them. Insomnia is not cool. It's not fun. It doesn't give you however many extra hours in your day to catch up on reading or perhaps do some laundry. You lay in your bed and roll over again and again from side to side and look at your clock for the entire night. Time doesn't go by. You don't simply just have the energy to be up and out of bed doing things... because you didn't sleep the night before either and you're fucking exhausted. The last thing I want to do is take a picture of how tired I look and hashtag insomnia because I'm so cool just like the stupid character in Fight Club.

This got so off topic, but it's all relevant. I'm just agreeing, hah.

I've learned to force myself out of bed when that happens and catch up on homework or laundry, because if I lie in bed I'll ed up with a migraine, I'll be LESS rested and I may or may not have a panic attack to top it all off.
Yes, I'm exhausted, but I'll be even more exhausted if I spend 3 hours tossing and turning, and have to force myself to do chores the next day.

I've learned to force myself out of bed when that happens and catch up on homework or laundry, because if I lie in bed I'll ed up with a migraine, I'll be LESS rested and I may or may not have a panic attack to top it all off.
Yes, I'm exhausted, but I'll be even more exhausted if I spend 3 hours tossing and turning, and have to force myself to do chores the next day.

Not sleeping every once in a while is not insomnia.

Not sleeping every once in a while is not insomnia.

I know it's not.
I'm just saying you can't judge whether a person has insomnia or not from an instagram post.

I have anxiety issues though so I haven't been able to sleep properly since mid-december.

Reactions: 1 user