I agree 100%. Also, the way she presents herself is so freaking ridiculous. Like, go read a book and read the news and realize how what you say has an impact. She deserves every bit of criticism... Maybe it will be an eye opener (but I doubt it).

Agree. Any public figure knows that with "fame" (and I lose that term loosely) comes backlash. If you are in the public eye, you have to be careful with what you say or people will attack you. If you want to be a well known model or singer or actress or whatever, you just gotta accept that you'll have your share of haters...some more so than others and some more deserving of haters than others. I'm sure haillee has her fans too...they probably write all over her Instagram about how gorgeous and sexy she is. She just doesn't have many fans here.

Reactions: 1 user
Agree. Any public figure knows that with "fame" (and I lose that term loosely) comes backlash. If you are in the public eye, you have to be careful with what you say or people will attack you. If you want to be a well known model or singer or actress or whatever, you just gotta accept that you'll have your share of haters...some more so than others and some more deserving of haters than others. I'm sure haillee has her fans too...they probably write all over her Instagram about how gorgeous and sexy she is. She just doesn't have many fans here.

And it is not even about being a hater. It is about knowing what this person has said, what her ideas where, and being repulsed by it. I think that is the reason why so many members are so harsh. It is not like with any "celebrity" from the Takedowns section, where YES the comments can get a little nasty, but it is all very impersonal at the same time.
I also watched a few videos that she posted on youtube. She really comes off as a superficial bitch. Maybe she is the nicest person in the world, but it is her who recorded those videos and uploaded them. No one is making things up.

There's definitely not just SG people reading about this - it's the second top search with her name in it...

nbVsxn4.png

Ok, have you finished bashing on this poor girl yet?
I think we should all calm down and not take everything so seriously, goddamit.

Ok, she may not have been the kindest on her tumblr, and her words were, I admit,
childish, but the fury and ruthlessness with which you bash on her, over and over and over again, is just sad.

We're all human beings, and I think we should treat each other with a little respect. She hasn't replied to all of your stubborn and downright mean comments, and that shows something. I think we should all calm down here for a second, it's getting out of hand.

I don't care if I get bad karma for this post, this is just what I think, and I understand that SkinnyGossip is not a democracy and blablabla but at some point there has to be a limit in all this catiness, and the fact that you may actually hurt a person in real life (and I'm not talking about simple weight gain comment, or ''wow she got fat'', but this constant, continuous bashing that nobody deserves)

I mean, SG is only a forum after all, and we all have separate lives after, so why not show each other a little respect?

We are not called skinny bitches for nothing!:p

Reactions: 1 users
Ok, have you finished bashing on this poor girl yet?

:lol: nah, there are poor girls instead. She isn't one of them.

HB has said, she is a bitch who likes honesty and bitchy comments. Hailee is doing fine, she seems to be full of confidence.:kiss::p

:lol: nah, there are poor girls instead. She isn't one of them.

HB has said, she is a bitch who likes honesty and bitchy comments. Hailee is doing fine, she seems to be full of confidence.:kiss::p

Full of confidence and full of cake.

:twisted:

ok...

I know I'm not around enough, but I've been lurking around Hailee's thread since it started and feel it's time I finally post my thoughts. I didn't want to write a ton in paragraph form, so bullets seemed fitting - some obviously don't need elaborating.

• She's no longer a VIP...I wonder why?
  • AB gave her VIP status, not me. I love him but sometimes he does silly things when he's drunk. ;)
  • Comments that AB is "into her" or they have hooked up are just wrong. I know AB better than anyone else and guarantee she is not his thing. Even if she was, she doesn't pass my test so it wouldn't be allowed anyway. (I of course do allow certain things with those who do pass, in certain circumstances, and in most cases want to be there too ;) :naughty: )
  • I don't like her look. I like super thin, pale-skinned beauties who know how to model, and who aren't annoying. Even if you're not super thin, at least be beautiful and classy (Edita or Constance, for example). She's none of those things.
  • It's obvious she's getting fatter (and has no self-discipline) - not exactly someone for us to look up to :lol:
  • She says one thing, does another (i.e. nudes)
  • She unmasked/identified herself - no one else here did.
  • Her bashing of the site is totally unacceptable (and makes me furious!) - stfu and leave then, fatty!
  • Her allowing people to engage in guessing games on her Ask.FM page about VIPs is totally unacceptable (these being actual, real, working high-end fashion models .. unlike her)
  • In the beginning I liked her, and was hoping the best for her success. Lets face it, she was given an opportunity that most don't ever get, and she is obviously not taking it seriously.

It's sad how much attention this thread got, but I understand. She does deserve to be put in her place for the things she said and did. But lets move forward onto skinnier and prettier things and stop giving attention to this Kate Upton wannabe.

I will leave the thread open for a couple more days so everyone can get their last words in (or last smacks.) But I'm going to close it very soon... she does not belong in the same category (or honestly even the same universe) as the Annas and Vladas of the world.

:kiss:

Reactions: 2 users
Before this thread, I had no idea that Hailee Lautenbach existed.

After this thread, I've come to the conclusion that the general consensus is:

tumblr_mqvoyfvZNz1sotiw4o1_500.gif

So, are we putting up a second Vlada thread in place of this one? :p:shy:

Well that doesn't even count. It's more out of "shame" than "taking the high road" - don't get the two confused.

Totally agree. She made an embarrassing exit and labeled us all civilians - how could she possibly return to back herself up to a bunch of "civilians" ? She's pretending she doesn't care - she's above us, of course.

She cares :nod:

...quick detour from the lolita drama to the topic of hailee (it is her thread afterall) my last comment on her is this: why the fuck would you post a picture of yourself looking like this next to girls with visible collarbones and one with even a xylophone. Just saying.

sZFPOMh.jpg

This thread is like a really good book I just can't put down.

...quick detour from the lolita drama to the topic of hailee (it is her thread afterall) my last comment on her is this: why the fuck would you post a picture of yourself looking like this next to girls with visible collarbones and one with even a xylophone. Just saying.

I don't understand how she can look at these photos and think they deserve to be disseminated on social media... I'm barely scraping 300 followers and I wouldn't post a photo of me looking like that!

As for the new drama of this thread... :drama: (btw, what is that? a ghost? a marshmallow? Hailee? :lol:) Perfect distraction from nighttime cravings.

I am on bellazon.com now, browsing the threads and that one German surname caught my eye because I read it somewhere before......:naughty:

post-57667-0-43951600-1387725454.jpg

post-57667-0-52124400-1386518144.jpg