omfg

4styEV6.jpg

the (trashy) gift that just keeps giving

:slutboobs: :superpuke:

Another picture of Hailee's fat milk jugs and redundant what-the-fuck-am-I-supposed-to-be-doing facial expression - nothing new here.

u4sNlL3.png

Did anyone else see this picture on Instagram? Thought the caption was pretty apt... that is why I never wear all white :lol:

@anne

I went on the Facebook page of the Runway Waiters....

They say every model began by waiting tables part time. But, we are so civilians, we don't know what it is since some of us wait table part time but only to study, pfff, so civilian of us...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 273
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
@anne

I went on the Facebook page of the Runway Waiters....

They say every model began by waiting tables part time. But, we are so civilians, we don't know what it is since some of us wait table part time but only to study, pfff, so civilian of us...

Gah her face is so puffy. Everything is so puffy. She is like a marshamallow @anne! I just can't reconcile this with the person who was going on a member rampage, holding Vlada up as the standard. She is honestly large. Not in the way we critique models' gains/losses, but genuinely fat.

@RoseOfSteel totally agree. It's not even just based on modeling standards... if I saw her IRL, I'd consider her chunky.

4styEV6.jpg

the (trashy) gift that just keeps giving

:slutboobs: :superpuke:

God, I don't understand people who find massive boobs attractive. My b-cups are more than enough, thank you :lol:

@anne

i went on the facebook page of the runway waiters....

false.

• Agree
Eew tacky .... Why again is she important enough to have an own thread?

Eew tacky .... Why again is she important enough to have an own thread?

She's not. But her thread is so long because she used to be a VIP here and made a lot of fuss a few months ago about how all the members here who did not aspire to being Vlada-thin or were already there should just leave right away. Her hypocrisy and behaviour on this thread and on her social media platforms in response to this thread are what still keep this thread alive. But she is irrelevant and the only reason this thread lives is because she's a bitch and it's fun poking the pillsbury girl once in a while.

But this thread fits much better into the Takedowns section.

ps. Welcome to the forums! :)

I don't want to live on this planet anymore..

Wow. Just read through this entire thread in a one'r, and.. wow. :wtf:

But you know what? Of all the snark that flew throughout this thread, the two-faced cuntery of Hailee barracking to ban non-Vlada level members whilst pushing 160lbs herself, and all of the various reveals & revelations that unfolded throughout the last twenty-eight pages, none of it shocked me so much as the plain simple fact that she was a VIP model.

Her? Really??! I'd assumed them all to be high fashion and low calorie, being SG VIP models and all. But that's a VIP model, that's our aspiration, that's.... it??

mckayla-moroney-meme-original.jpg

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. In fact, I've never been so fucking disappointed in all my life - this is worse than first realising as a twelve year old that I wasn't pretty. This is worse than Karlie Kloss turning out to be a snobby bitch with a nice cookie recipe. This is worse than Sigrid Agren's weight gain.

Excuse me whilst I go cry into my kale juice...

• Agree
@lightasair Thank you for the clarification! The fun of a takedown is maxified if it is self-inflicted, so especially if bitch deserves it, let this thread live (....in the correct section, which is not "model") !

If I remember well, around the time she got signed by Next she was a lot skinnier, I remember asking her at that time how did she do to lose the weight in time so she could be signed. She was more legit back then but Now...

I've got less contempt for Kate Upton then her :rolleyes:

none of it shocked me so much as the plain simple fact that she was a VIP model.

Her? Really??! I'd assumed them all to be high fashion and low calorie, being SG VIP models and all. But that's a VIP model, that's our aspiration, that's.... it??

She is not anymore- She USED to be a VIP.. Now she is a mere civilian…

Ok, have you finished bashing on this poor girl yet?
I think we should all calm down and not take everything so seriously, goddamit.

Ok, she may not have been the kindest on her tumblr, and her words were, I admit,
childish, but the fury and ruthlessness with which you bash on her, over and over and over again, is just sad.

We're all human beings, and I think we should treat each other with a little respect. She hasn't replied to all of your stubborn and downright mean comments, and that shows something. I think we should all calm down here for a second, it's getting out of hand.

I don't care if I get bad karma for this post, this is just what I think, and I understand that SkinnyGossip is not a democracy and blablabla but at some point there has to be a limit in all this catiness, and the fact that you may actually hurt a person in real life (and I'm not talking about simple weight gain comment, or ''wow she got fat'', but this constant, continuous bashing that nobody deserves)

I mean, SG is only a forum after all, and we all have separate lives after, so why not show each other a little respect?

Reactions: 11 users
I think people keep forgetting that this site is not a democracy, nor do AB and Skinny Gurl have to justify who gets to be a member or a VIP. It's their call, so I REALLY do not understand all of the moaning over her having the VIP status.

Regarding everything else, I don't think anyone is in the position to judge anyone. But that is just my personal opinion and the way I approach people in general

Reactions: 1 users
I was perhaps too facetious in my post, but I really did assume all VIPs models were high fashion models, especially since posts discussing VIP privacy etc indicated as such. It was a paradigm shift to realise that some VIP models are.. mere civilians, haha! Ah well, it's nothing a little more psychotherapy won't fix.

It's a fair point you make that whilst Hailee's snark against others her size and other posts during her time here were immature, she has at least since taken the high road and left.

Some girls can go commercial or HF or both. Weight has a crazy hand in which way you go as does height (she's 5'8") and of course your face/ability to pull of that Colgate smile. She (assumptions) probably got her VIP as a neutral New Face and has since gained and drifted into the lame Territory of Commercial.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We're all human beings, and I think we should treat each other with a little respect. She hasn't replied to all of your stubborn and downright mean comments, and that shows something.

Well that doesn't even count. It's more out of "shame" than "taking the high road" - don't get the two confused. She's young but she's also ridiculously ignorant. Tbh I'm curious to see how her agency takes her massive weight gain... It all just seems so unprofessional to me.

Well that doesn't even count. It's more out of "shame" than "taking the high road" - don't get the two confused. She's young but she's also ridiculously ignorant. Tbh I'm curious to see how her agency takes her massive weight gain... It all just seems so unprofessional to me.

I agree 100%. Also, the way she presents herself is so freaking ridiculous. Like, go read a book and read the news and realize how what you say has an impact. She deserves every bit of criticism... Maybe it will be an eye opener (but I doubt it).