Kendall Jenner

off topic, but Kendall's agent (Ashleah Gonzales) at The Society has a pretty good body

V5BHylkl.jpg
KuXJn7Xl.jpg

YPJvzvbl.jpg
tPCSqVzl.jpg

dg3q9dMl.jpg
TM6QWTTl.png

uA8DE2Gl.jpg
PEYf92kl.jpg

I love the thigh gap difference here :lol:
ESFer1bl.jpg
8qubv2Kl.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I came here to post this picture, oh my god. Her thighs... :run: She could have an amazing body, it's so sad.

Also, has anyone seen this? I think her face looks pretty.

She is pretty for normal standards, without a doubt! As much as everyone dislike her I don't think any of us can say she's ugly. She's very pretty but in a very common way, I could name so many girls I see everyday that looks like her, this is the problem. Her height is perfect, she has a very long lean body that could look amazing if she slimmed down and could make it up her boring plain face...but as long as she got those Givenchy campaigns on lock I doubt she's going to do anything about it. Anyway, it's funny because when she was 15\16 I looked at her pictures thiking 'wow, she's born to model' :disgusted: because compared to Kim K and that Kylie girl she stands out, but not between real models, she looks completely out of place even if she's as tall as them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...vingne-crowned-popular-model-2014-Tumblr.html
So apparently 'Kendall is the new pop-culture model. She's inspiring girls in the way Claudia Schiffer or Naomi Campbell did. They aspire to look like her.' says Balmain creative director to Vogue... If this is what I should aspire to, then I give up.
2371049100000578-2847179-image-2_1416832211371.jpg

Can I also just add that being given the title of 'Most Popular Model of 2014' by Tumblr doesn't really mean anything...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...vingne-crowned-popular-model-2014-Tumblr.html
So apparently 'Kendall is the new pop-culture model. She's inspiring girls in the way Claudia Schiffer or Naomi Campbell did. They aspire to look like her.' says Balmain creative director to Vogue... If this is what I should aspire to, then I give up.

Can I also just add that being given the title of 'Most Popular Model of 2014' by Tumblr doesn't really mean anything...
LOL funny how she got praised by the creative director of Balmain and then she didn't even get the campaign this year.

If that's how they're going to describe a pop-culture model, I think Cara has way more influence than Kendall...nobody ever mentions looking like Kendall, but people still talk about wanting Cara's eyebrows

After watching KUWTK and seeing how much she wanted it from a young age, seeing her mother pull strings to get her an agent etc I'm torn about the whole subject. Yes she only got there because of her family, but she genuinely has wanted to do it since she was a child. That said, she needs to take it seriously and lose a good 15-20kg. And drop the orange fake tan. And drop the disgusting new friend (Cara) who also only got into modelling because of her family. Kendall just needs to be given more boundaries and guidance to learn a better walk, learn to keep her weight in check, and learn to hold her face nicely, whereas Cara had the title of "model" purchased for her and then immediately proved why she didn't deserve it.

After watching KUWTK and seeing how much she wanted it from a young age, seeing her mother pull strings to get her an agent etc I'm torn about the whole subject. Yes she only got there because of her family, but she genuinely has wanted to do it since she was a child. That said, she needs to take it seriously and lose a good 15-20kg. And drop the orange fake tan. And drop the disgusting new friend (Cara) who also only got into modelling because of her family. Kendall just needs to be given more boundaries and guidance to learn a better walk, learn to keep her weight in check, and learn to hold her face nicely, whereas Cara had the title of "model" purchased for her and then immediately proved why she didn't deserve it.

I totally agree. People forget that Cara was initially walking the shows because her family are very solvent buyers of Haute Couture etc.. I like that fashion has become more open to all sorts of beauty, but i don't like it's current affair with trash (i.e. Kim Kardashian on the cover of american vogue) this is just commerz. We should just ignore this

Reactions: 1 user