Kendall Jenner

TRAGIC.
241390F600000578-0-image-a-16_1418743819526.jpg
241390FD00000578-0-image-a-19_1418743835577.jpg
2413910400000578-0-image-a-15_1418743809271.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ie-Jenner-growing-spotlight-stepping-own.html

There's an interview there, and she's talking how she'd ban her sisters from appearing at the shows she was in, because it would take all the attention from her to them. And that's the problem. She's a model; the attention shouldn't be on her, it should be on the clothes she is presenting. She can't seriously think that people go to shows because they want to see Vlada, or Sasha, or Snejana; that's not the point of fashion week. Models only present clothes, and they're skinny, because clothes look best on thin frames. It's not about them. How can she seriously say that she's trying as hard as any other model, had to work as hard for it and that she is treated like every other girl? She's taking being celebrity on TV to being celebrity on the runway, but she is still primarily a celebrity, not a model.

Reactions: 1 users
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ie-Jenner-growing-spotlight-stepping-own.html

There's an interview there, and she's talking how she'd ban her sisters from appearing at the shows she was in, because it would take all the attention from her to them. And that's the problem. She's a model; the attention shouldn't be on her, it should be on the clothes she is presenting. She can't seriously think that people go to shows because they want to see Vlada, or Sasha, or Snejana; that's not the point of fashion week. Models only present clothes, and they're skinny, because clothes look best on thin frames. It's not about them. How can she seriously say that she's trying as hard as any other model, had to work as hard for it and that she is treated like every other girl? She's taking being celebrity on TV to being celebrity on the runway, but she is still primarily a celebrity, not a model.
yet she complain because people don't take her seriously. As much as I dislike her has a model, she would gain so much respect by quitting that trashy reality show and stop doing shoots and clothing collections with brand as cheap as Pacsun with her sister! Like if she wants to be a model she needs to act like a real one, HF models don't attend the amas or the vmas. And anyway, she should kiss Kim and kanye's feet instead of banning them at fashion shows lol if it wasn't for Kanye and his connections she would still be a nobody doing swimwear modelling.

After watching KUWTK and seeing how much she wanted it from a young age, seeing her mother pull strings to get her an agent etc I'm torn about the whole subject. Yes she only got there because of her family, but she genuinely has wanted to do it since she was a child. That said, she needs to take it seriously and lose a good 15-20kg. And drop the orange fake tan. And drop the disgusting new friend (Cara) who also only got into modelling because of her family. Kendall just needs to be given more boundaries and guidance to learn a better walk, learn to keep her weight in check, and learn to hold her face nicely, whereas Cara had the title of "model" purchased for her and then immediately proved why she didn't deserve it.

This exactly. If she actually wants to be a model, she needs to act like she deserves it. Connections will get your foot in the door, but they wont keep you there, especially if the clothes stop fitting.

WILL THE 'CELEBRITY' MODEL TREND CONTINUE IN 2015?
"This 'trend' will only get bigger," says Francine Champagne, president ofVision, a model management firm in Los Angeles.
"I believe, in fact, these 'celebrities-turned-models' do have longevity and it is not a passing 'trend,'" casting director Jennifer Starr

"Gigi and Kendall are very charming and incredibly savvy professionals," Starr says. "A famous name opens the door, however, it could also hurt your career. You have to have a light and charisma that carries you further."

http://fashionista.com/2014/12/celebrity-model-trend-2014

Robert Kardashian was the Armenian one, but Half Kardashian's father is Bruce / Beryl Jenner.
Clearly I have not been watching closely enough to remember this! I know the two Jenner girls have lighter skin than their siblings, but not by a whole lot. To be it's just quite obvious when somebody is wearing fake tan.

I don't think Kendall is charming at all honestly, her personality is pretty bland from what I've seen (at least she's the least annoying one). I don't know how I feel about Gigi, but at least she knows she's commercial and doesn't bother with HF.

Clearly I have not been watching closely enough to remember this! I know the two Jenner girls have lighter skin than their siblings, but not by a whole lot. To be it's just quite obvious when somebody is wearing fake tan.

I have never watched it at all; my knowledge of them is, embarrassing to say, all gleaned from the pages of junk magazines! :oops:

I never bought a copy of Vogue US in my life but I find it extremely boring from what I've seen! This horrible editorial of Kendall fits right in.

After watching KUWTK and seeing how much she wanted it from a young age, seeing her mother pull strings to get her an agent etc I'm torn about the whole subject. Yes she only got there because of her family, but she genuinely has wanted to do it since she was a child. That said, she needs to take it seriously and lose a good 15-20kg. And drop the orange fake tan. And drop the disgusting new friend (Cara) who also only got into modelling because of her family. Kendall just needs to be given more boundaries and guidance to learn a better walk, learn to keep her weight in check, and learn to hold her face nicely, whereas Cara had the title of "model" purchased for her and then immediately proved why she didn't deserve it.

I wanted to model since I was a child too...doesn't mean I should! Unless all of a sudden the "short squat, ugly" look is in.

She's not a model!! She's the tallest of her sisters but tall doesn't mean model. She is completely plain and her pictures are below average. We all know she gets jobs because her mom has contacts not because she's good at modeling. She is a joke, everytime she models anything HF I automatically stop respecting that brand. If she would ever model then it would be comercial or makeup.
*Regina George's voice* Stop trying to make Kendall Jenner happen, it's not gonna happen.**

Reactions: 1 users