Kendall Jenner

:nopity: i think that going on air completely destroys kendall's career, it puts everything in evidence in how she got everything she has, although we all here knew but people outside sg think its because "omg she is gorgeous, i love it and she is perfect " and duuuhh stfo :facepalm:

If a sister of mine would say that on tv i would be so fucking ashamed, angry and sad that i would never speck to her again, in the family you never put in evidence these things, you have to protect each other no matter what!! , and they are sisters no matter if half or whatever so they have to close their mouth in some situations, be more discrete (???)
Things the clan kardashians never do :mclap::ijizzed:

Re Kendall's agent
Compare her to Kendall...
tumblr_n0zz3ccn7q1s58ua1o1_500.jpg
891466_670687343021325_798777298_n.jpg
10311124_283169638530793_1670106458_n.jpg

Does anyone know about her? Did she used to model?

Reactions: 1 users
This girl... ugghh, I started typing and I'm already angry. We should have never heard her name. She is just a tall... "commoner"! with a name and nothing else. If at least she would be good at modeling then I would think "well, it's good that the name helped", but no... she has to be horrendous at it, like on purpose!
This may sound very mean but if it's true that she was bullied by the other models, well done girls! I would be extremely pissed if I were them, having around a nobody who did nothing to be there but to have a last name while they worked to get where they are and made themselves a name. And then this fake among them... If only, IF ONLY she would be good! At anything! But no, only bad, bad, BAD.
Well, I don't dare to write in the thread of her dear sister KK still. I would end up throwing the screen and screaming in anger.

I think if she lost 20 lbs and ended up having killer bone structure, she *could* make an adequate model. I mean, her stare is pretty blank. Blank canvas, right?

Why are the agents starting to outshine their models these days? Kendal's agent seems to be working harder in both respects of body and career, than her client. . . It really shows the damage of the spotlight!

It's like the more she gets older the more her face gets boring and plain, she had more potential when she was 16...

FUPA alert!!! :lol:
…I may also be commenting while on an empty stomach + a few cocktails.
I had to look up what FUPA meant and URban Dictionary gave me this:

FUPA
Acronym for "Fat Upper Pubic Area"; common misinterpretations include "Fat Upper Pussy Area," "Fat Upper Penile Area" and "Farting Under Pelicans Asses." Also, often confused with FUBU, an overpriced brand of clothes that suburban caucasian adolescent males wear to impress suburban caucasian females who associate the clothing with large genetalia.

Descriptive of the phenomenon common with men and women so afflicted by obesity that their pubic area is used to store patches of fatty waste.

Rest assured that I'm in hysterics now :lol:

Reactions: 1 user
I had to look up what FUPA meant and URban Dictionary gave me this:

FUPA
Acronym for "Fat Upper Pubic Area"; common misinterpretations include "Fat Upper Pussy Area," "Fat Upper Penile Area" and "Farting Under Pelicans Asses." Also, often confused with FUBU, an overpriced brand of clothes that suburban caucasian adolescent males wear to impress suburban caucasian females who associate the clothing with large genetalia.

Descriptive of the phenomenon common with men and women so afflicted by obesity that their pubic area is used to store patches of fatty waste.

Rest assured that I'm in hysterics now :lol:

Glad I could be of service. :)