Kendall Jenner

It looks weird but at least it's interesting? better than her usual yawn editorial for vogue us.

From a couple of weeks ago...
kendall.jpg

''The Londoner is equally dismissive of the likes of Kendall Jenner, who she classes as 'short', despite standing at 5ft 8ins tall.
During the interview, Carole claims that Kim Kardashian's half-sister can hardly be classed as a model and claims her attraction lies simply in her famous name, because she gives the big fashion houses exposure.''

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-don-t-worry-doesn-t-rate-Kendall-either.html

Reactions: 1 user
''The Londoner is equally dismissive of the likes of Kendall Jenner, who she classes as 'short', despite standing at 5ft 8ins tall.
During the interview, Carole claims that Kim Kardashian's half-sister can hardly be classed as a model and claims her attraction lies simply in her famous name, because she gives the big fashion houses exposure.''

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-don-t-worry-doesn-t-rate-Kendall-either.html

I now really want this book
She has now written tell-all book about diva behaviour of 90s supermodels

In her new book, 'Have I Said Too Much? My Life in and out of the Model Agency,' Carole reveals that she had to undergo a number of errands, including couriering sex toys to a suite at the Lanesborough hotel in central London late one night and sourcing llama curry for another woman as she was boarding a private jet in Milan.

Whether she's speaking the truth from experience, or if she's bitter and exaggerating, it sounds so entertaining. Like the same kind of "take-it-with-a-grain-of-salt" approach you'd use reading the modeling confession blogs.

Whether she's speaking the truth from experience, or if she's bitter and exaggerating, it sounds so entertaining. Like the same kind of "take-it-with-a-grain-of-salt" approach you'd use reading the modeling confession blogs.

Oh I want to read this too! I've met with Carole a number of times, she's always been so kind, and sweet, and supportive to me, but super no-bullshit too. Also, she's still very successful and still the head of Premier so she's clearly not one of those women who write a catty memoir when all of a sudden they find themselves needing to twist the truth to keep themselves relevant. I feel like it will be a very interesting, honest review.

Oh I want to read this too! I've met with Carole a number of times, she's always been so kind, and sweet, and supportive to me, but super no-bullshit too. Also, she's still very successful and still the head of Premier so she's clearly not one of those women who write a catty memoir when all of a sudden they find themselves needing to twist the truth to keep themselves relevant. I feel like it will be a very interesting, honest review.
I remember watching a documentary series that followed her agency (I think it was called 'The Model Agency') and she seemed genuinely caring for her models, but tough and practical at the same time. I'm definitely going to read her book, which sounds entertaining and insightful!

^^ Another s to the title will do - so it will be Half - Kartrashians. Lump them in the same thread, make room for actual models.

----

I enjoyed watching Carole's show, she seems honest (certainly right about why Kendall is a model) and her book will be too. But the show was such great motivation - to lose more weight and stay skinny. I can't remember which model, but there was a model who came in to the agency in one of the earlier episodes and they were all in shock - her legs were so tiny (one of them claimed it was skinnier than inna or olga's? I'm not sure), I loved it, I kept pausing to take screenshots. And I also liked the look of one of the male model agents, she was quite small and slim.

Do you think her arms got that big because she gained or because she works out too? It's like my biggest fear, even if the weights I lift are very small., not more than 3 kg.

Do you think her arms got that big because she gained or because she works out too? It's like my biggest fear, even if the weights I lift are very small., not more than 3 kg.
Her face is chubbier so I think it is more fat than muscle. If it was muscle then she would have more definition.

Her face is chubbier so I think it is more fat than muscle. If it was muscle then she would have more definition.
I agree. My arms are pretty strong considering my size but they don't look as big or undefined as Kendall's look. I also have a relatively undefined/flat face like hers that kind of holds fat and mine doesn't look as big as hers either. Maybe some of it is muscle but I'd be willing to bet that it's mostly fat.

Definitely not bigger bc of muscle... She can't gain muscle in her face! And it's definitely larger. :|