Kendall Jenner

The styling is on point.

8.jpg

Cultural appropriation aside, I really like this picture. Her posture and expression are so feminine. Conceptually, it's also interesting - but the Kardashians have been borrowing a little too liberally from black culture lately. (Here's a hint: it's not an homage when you're completely ignorant about the community you're exploiting. ;) )

Reactions: 1 user
:highfive::highfive: to whoever Sally is. "No one hates you Kendall, they are just shocked that you think and believe you fully earned what has been in fact, gifted to you". Her comment was made in response to Kendall's bromidic Mean Girls video.

View attachment 4863
You'd think she'd know how to pose after being a reality star for like 5 years or even as a "model"

I'd say this pose was a half success, because she actually looks skinnier here than in her candids ;)

Anyway, I'm really surprised by how old Kylie looks in that red dress with all the makeup caked on. She always dressed a lot older than her age, but now she looks older than Kendall, in a bad way. She looks like an older version of Ariana Grande.

dq9DO5Y.jpg

E9fGAK3.jpg

7OWoZZf.jpg

And she's such an attention whore on Instagram...
QCIz8za.jpg

She has a lot of respect in the industry from people that I think would surprise most of you. It certainly surprised me, but some of our most respected models on these forums sing her praises and think it's admirable that she's sticking to her guns and working hard despite the backlash. Particularly, one tiny Belgian blonde overheard backstage at PFW on numerous occasions.
Is her respect real respect, or is it feigned respect? I was thinking about this the other day, and if I was a model and looking to increase my fan base (just look at how much work Cara has gotten due to her fan base), I'd pretend to be Kendall's friend and sing her praises as well. Who knows, some of her fan base might float over... it certainly doesn't hurt to be pleasant to everyone vs. being bitchy to people who deserve it. The former makes you seem like a 'sweet angel' whereas the latter makes you seem tough, no-nonsense & no fun (also a 'bitch'), which isn't always the best career move.

My friend just started working at a top casting agency in NYC and he overheard that Kendall has just been blowing her way up the ladder... Looks like she's a fan of the jizz diet.

I wonder if all the weight she gained in a year or so is due to her getting older or just eating like shit....

Attachments

• kendall-jenner-Motel-Goldie-Mesh-Side-Sleeve-Midi-Dress.jpg
    kendall-jenner-Motel-Goldie-Mesh-Side-Sleeve-Midi-Dress.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 142
I wonder if all the weight she gained in a year or so is due to her getting older or just eating like shit....
You don't gain that much weight from getting older if you're eating properly :rolleyes: she probably took up KK's diet. She IS a Lardashian after all.

You don't gain that much weight from getting older if you're eating properly :rolleyes: she probably took up KK's diet. She IS a Lardashian after all.
I know this is off-topic, but thank you for pointing out that people don't magically gain a lot of weight from getting older. I hate how so many people think that as soon as you become older than 20, you instantly gain a lot of weight no matter what you eat :confused: It drives me bananas.

I know this is off-topic, but thank you for pointing out that people don't magically gain a lot of weight from getting older. I hate how so many people think that as soon as you become older than 20, you instantly gain a lot of weight no matter what you eat :confused: It drives me bananas.
I'm probably sounding ignorant so feel free to correct me :) but doesn't our metabolism slow down after our teen years?
I think she was naturally skinny when she was 16\17 eating whatever she wanted, then got older and didn't change her diet..

I'm probably sounding ignorant so feel free to correct me :) but doesn't our metabolism slow down after our teen years?
I think she was naturally skinny when she was 16\17 eating whatever she wanted, then got older and didn't change her diet..
You're not sounding ignorant at all! Our metabolism does slow down after our teen years, but not enough to make us gain a lot of weight (unless we consume a mind-blowing amount of calories, and eat unhealthy food). :)

In her defense, she probably only gained about 10-15 pounds (seems like a lot to us, but not to the average person). I think it was mostly lifestyle changes. Her Instagram used to have more pictures of herself running or swimming, but lately it's been more of her hanging out with her friends who mostly aren't models and don't care about their weights, so they likely just eat (or drink) when they're all together.

In her defense, she probably only gained about 10-15 pounds (seems like a lot to us, but not to the average person). I think it was mostly lifestyle changes. Her Instagram used to have more pictures of herself running or swimming, but lately it's been more of her hanging out with her friends who mostly aren't models and don't care about their weights, so they likely just eat (or drink) when they're all together.
10-15 lbs is a significant amount of weight that can't be attributed solely to your "metabolism slowing down"... which in actuality, is probably a combination of exercising less (e.g. gym class, high school sports teams) + binge drinking + binge eating + small element of decreased metabolism (due to cessation of growth). Tell your doctor you "just" gained 15 lbs and you don't know why. He'll have a field day. :lol:

Is her respect real respect, or is it feigned respect? I was thinking about this the other day, and if I was a model and looking to increase my fan base (just look at how much work Cara has gotten due to her fan base), I'd pretend to be Kendall's friend and sing her praises as well. Who knows, some of her fan base might float over... it certainly doesn't hurt to be pleasant to everyone vs. being bitchy to people who deserve it. The former makes you seem like a 'sweet angel' whereas the latter makes you seem tough, no-nonsense & no fun (also a 'bitch'), which isn't always the best career move.

Real respect. I'm talking the kind of girls who don't need Kendal's 2nd hand fame.

She has a lot of respect in the industry from people that I think would surprise most of you. It certainly surprised me, but some of our most respected models on these forums sing her praises and think it's admirable that she's sticking to her guns and working hard despite the backlash. Particularly, one tiny Belgian blonde overheard backstage at PFW on numerous occasions.
Hanne?