What are you wearing today?

Here is me today..don't mind the crazy nail polish :p

photo_zpsdf3f9baf.jpg

You look phenomenal! So "effortlessly stylish" and timeless! :bow: Your body is killer!!! :kiss:

Reactions: 1 user
@Coral - lovelovelove. Can I please have your legs?

I'm currently wearing a black dress, black thighs and my pink fluffy indoor slippers. :p

You look AMAZING! And I also love your outfit, it's the "i look effortlessly great" type. Very ladylike.

LOVE it girl! Looking stylish and skinny.. Xox

You look phenomenal! So "effortlessly stylish" and timeless! :bow: Your body is killer!!! :kiss:

Thank you for the kind words everyone :):kiss::kiss: xx

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so going to become my favorite thread of the whole forum, lol. :p

@Agytha - you look great! May I ask where that shirt underneath your pullover's from? (The black one with the studded collar, I mean.)
And your bedroom - at least what I can see of it - looks fabulous :luv: Princess bedroom.

This is so going to become my favorite thread of the whole forum, lol. :p

@Agytha - you look great! May I ask where that shirt underneath your pullover's from? (The black one with the studded collar, I mean.)
And your bedroom - at least what I can see of it - looks fabulous :luv: Princess bedroom.

Thanks, lovee! It's actually a collar :) I made it myself but only after doing so found out you can buy them on eBay for ~$4, ha! :p I'm on my phone at the moment so it's tricky to link (I'll do it when I'm home :)) but type in "studded collar" into a worldwide search, buy it now and rank by "lowest price + postage" :)

Thanks, lovee! It's actually a collar :) I made it myself but only after doing so found out you can buy them on eBay for ~$4, ha! :p I'm on my phone at the moment so it's tricky to link (I'll do it when I'm home :)) but type in "studded collar" into a worldwide search, buy it now and rank by "lowest price + postage" :)

Thanks a lot, will do! :kiss:
And thank you also for unintentionally reminding me that I wanted to stud up my leather jacket. ;)

Here is me today..don't mind the crazy nail polish :p

photo_zpsdf3f9baf.jpg
*cue: the heads turning, staring, and then staring some more, in awe*
:bow::bow::bow:

i can't take it any more
the level of quality thinspo in this thread is just too much now :oops:

Reactions: 1 user