What are you wearing today?

Ok, seriously who needs celebrity thinspo when you girls are so gorgeous? @Agytha I am looking at you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
:lol: :highfive:

I'm not sure if that means I'm posting too much or...? :p hahaha :kiss:

oh nooo lovely it means that there are a lot of girls here (including me), who can't get enough of your pictures of what you're wearing, because they are so inspiring:luv:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

This isn't what I'm wearing today, but today I was at J crew and there was a skirt in this print but it fit me horribly and I found a skirt with the same fabric in the kid's section at Nordstrom's for half the price I feel accomplished
Image%202013.03.19%208:28:10%20PM.png

This isn't what I'm wearing today, but today I was at J crew and there was a skirt in this print but it fit me horribly and I found a skirt with the same fabric in the kid's section at Nordstrom's for half the price I feel accomplished
Image%202013.03.19%208:28:10%20PM.png

That is utterly adorable! :shy: Can't wait to see how you style it up!!! ;) :grin:

OMFG @Coral you look AMAZING!

you have great style as well, please post more pics :oops:

OMFG @Coral you look AMAZING!

you have great style as well, please post more pics :oops:

:) Thank you antelope, coming from you it means a lot! :luv::kiss:

I would love to post more pictures of my work outfits, but they seem so boring to me lately.. this is because about 2 months ago my work banned all desk heaters :)facepalm:) so now to keep warm I usually just wear black skinny jeans with different tops/sweaters/or sometimes my winter coat :rolleyes:. Before that though I wore skirts, dresses etc. Stupid work is cramping my style lol