What are you wearing today?

Outfit pic (it wouldn't upload? Oh well!) :)
Hahahahaha I have something other than a great thinspo + style pic to thank you for this time. I just started chuckling really loudly when I saw the emoticon/smiley(?) you put to cover your face. Now I'm going to keep remembering it when I think of you/what you might look like. ;)

Also, it should be a universal law that skinny girls show wear shirts that show off their collarbones at least 6 days a week to balance out the reverse thinspo from the fatties... your collarbones are sooooo lovely. :bow::bow::bow:

Hahahahaha I have something other than a great thinspo + style pic to thank you for this time. I just started chuckling really loudly when I saw the emoticon/smiley(?) you put to cover your face. Now I'm going to keep remembering it when I think of you/what you might look like. ;)
Hahaha, yeah, it's an emoticon stamp :lol:

Also, it should be a universal law that skinny girls show wear shirts that show off their collarbones at least 6 days a week to balance out the reverse thinspo from the fatties... your collarbones are sooooo lovely. :bow::bow::bow:

Aw, honey :luv: thank you :kiss: xxxxx

We all start somewhere, lovely ;) :kiss:

Here you go! :grin:

That's true :kiss:
And I'll promise to be able to post at least one outfit without feeling completely ashamed for my body before the end of 2013. If not, I want to be struck by a flying ice cream truck.

And OMG, thank you so much <3
One of the reviews though ... "Beware, the spikes are real!!" Like ... what do you think they were? :lol: Jesus Christ.

That's true :kiss:
And I'll promise to be able to post at least one outfit without feeling completely ashamed for my body before the end of 2013. If not, I want to be struck by a flying ice cream truck.
:highfive:

And OMG, thank you so much <3
One of the reviews though ... "Beware, the spikes are real!!" Like ... what do you think they were? :lol: Jesus Christ.
:lol:
They're hard to get off, haha! You know how you grab the heel of shoes to yank them off? Not possible, haha! :p

Today was quite warm, so I could finally wear my new trench :)

Attachments

• FxCam_1364820872754.jpg
    FxCam_1364820872754.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 199
This was me today running errands
and for shoes I wore Steve Madden black ankle boots

Untitled_zps7ec677ff.png

Another nice and warm day :)

Attachments

• 2013-04-02 12.04.23.jpg
    2013-04-02 12.04.23.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 2013-04-02 12.06.14.jpg
    2013-04-02 12.06.14.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 185
Aaaaand today :grin:

Can we just stop and appreciate the awesomeness of my t-shirt? :p Haha! :grin:

OH MY GOD! The t-shirt is beyond LOVELY! :luv::luv::luv:
...and btw, I don't know why, but I keep thinking that you look like Natasha Poly...... :eek::eek: