What are you wearing today?

Haha my bf doesn't like them too. Not even the "messy" ones... He always refers to the one episode from King Of Queens :meh:

You should start one. But no pressure here ;)

That is so funny, we always laugh about that episode too :lol::lol:

I will someday.. just kind of nervous :shy:

Every damn cold day :| Only the scarf changes, I miss Spring so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me today! Kind of bording, but oh well :p
And excuse my arm, I didn't no what to do with it lol

photo1_zps896f4514.jpg

Haha, my first thought was "a third thigh could fit in there" :lol::lol:

Reactions: 1 user
OH. MY. GOD. I just caught up on this thread and @Coral and @Agytha :bow::bow::bow: How creepy would it be if I saved your pictures into my personal thinspo folder. :oops: Seriously, not only are you two so skinny but you have amazing style as well! (I even notice the nail polish). I'm so glad I re-discoverd this thread. Holy cow.

Reactions: 1 users
The whole thread is a gold mine :luv: lot of awesome bodies and outfits!

@aquamarinist: wher did you buy it? I've a liittle crush on it :eek:

OH. MY. GOD. I just caught up on this thread and @Coral and @Agytha :bow::bow::bow: How creepy would it be if I saved your pictures into my personal thinspo folder. :oops: Seriously, not only are you two so skinny but you have amazing style as well! (I even notice the nail polish). I'm so glad I re-discoverd this thread. Holy cow.

That's not creepy at all! :p It's incredibly flattering :luv:

Haha, my first thought was "a third thigh could fit in there" :lol::lol:

:lol: Too funny!

Yes, like @Agytha said, I am very flattered.. thank you lovely! :kiss:

@Agytha - part of me loves you for inspiring me in regards to fashion and weight loss, part of me hates you for being so much better-looking than I'll ever be :oops: But the first part's bigger and the latter's just, you know, some area around my elbow or whatever.

Today, I'm wearing a black Marilyn Manson-shirt, a black skirt, a short black vest, a black schoolgirl-like skirt and black leggings. Going to add black boots and my black leather jacket when I leave the house. My outfit's as colorful as my personality. :lol:

@Agytha - part of me loves you for inspiring me in regards to fashion and weight loss, part of me hates you for being so much better-looking than I'll ever be :oops: But the first part's bigger and the latter's just, you know, some area around my elbow or whatever.
Aw hun :lol: you're so sweet and lovely and you needn't worry because you're gorgeous and your elbow is hilarious :kiss:

Today :grin:

Black interwoven-pattern singlet top with black high waisted jeans, House of Baulch green Art Deco style necklace and my Jeffrey Campbell green spike Litas :luv: image.jpg

I also wore a "waterfall"-style black leather jacket, not pictured :)

Aw hun :lol: you're so sweet and lovely and you needn't worry because you're gorgeous and your elbow is hilarious :kiss:

Aw :kiss: Thank you, even though my mirror begs to differ. (There's a reason I don't upload outfit pictures, you know :eek:)

AND I LOVE YOUR SHOES SO MUCH ASKJASHDKA
I have a faux leather bag in that very exact green ... I NEED THESE SHOES IN MY LIFE :nervous:

Sorry this isn't a selfie like most others,..and I'm rubbbbish thinspo at the moment! But my friend took this of on holiday today, its a slightly retro outfit and quite smart.

blue floral print dress
tights and brown brogue flats
baggy blue jumper

you all look AMAZING girls, this thread is so inspirational to unskinny me :oops: Hope I can look half as good as you soon....:bow:

Sorry this isn't a selfie like most others,..and I'm rubbbbish thinspo at the moment! But my friend took this of on holiday today, its a slightly retro outfit and quite smart.

blue floral print dress
tights and brown brogue flats
baggy blue jumper

you all look AMAZING girls, this thread is so inspirational to unskinny me :oops: Hope I can look half as good as you soon....:bow:

Aww, darling, you look super cute!!! :) I love your style!!!!! xxx