What are you wearing today?

It was freezing again today so I wore these under my coat
tumblr_mkrkpwWIga1qij1m2o1_500.jpg

Matching my legs to the weather

oooo, I like everything about this. Nice gap! and your calves are so slim, I only wish mine looked like that. and the leggings! Where from?

I take it you are a sharkie? I'm currently heavily debating my first BM purchase as well...

I wouldn't say I'm a sharkie...sharkies are obsessed with BM, own 58475894 garments from them, and are often overweight. I do like the pieces from them that I have though, what are you thinking of getting?

First contribution to this thread!
I'm obsessed with this, and the weather is now warm enought to wear it :)
View attachment 3120

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
I wouldn't say I'm a sharkie...sharkies are obsessed with BM, own 58475894 garments from them, and are often overweight. I do like the pieces from them that I have though, what are you thinking of getting?

I know this wasn't aimed at me but just chiming in :oops:

I have a pair of red galaxies and the tiger swim :)

Sharkies freak me out, haha. They are SO CRAZY OBSESSED! They also come across as really aggressively passionate both against each other and non-followers :wtf: :hmm: but maybe I'm not assessing this correctly? I'm just going by what I've seen on the (chaotic!) Facebook page!!!

My friend worked with them when they were first starting up (the head people are arses, to be blunt; self-important) and another friend recently applied for an "internship" with them... They work off the slave labour of their fanatical followers; a "great design opportunity with the company" is actually ~100 "Sharkies" in front of sewing machines all day for no pay :/ but they do it happily because "OMG BLACK MILK".

@antelope and any other teeny ladies, if I were you (and considering a Black Milk purchase), I'd hold out as I believe they may be creating a new smaller XXS size. I found the current XS a bit gape-y and had them taken in (THANKS, MUM! :grin:) so if you can wait, do! :)

beautiful collar bones, and I quite like your bathroom.

This actually the only part of my body that I like, there are pretty visible (hello, disproportionate body!). I should show them here, on day :p

Hey there, pretty lady ;)

You look super cute :luv: I love that you're not wearing shoes!!! Haha :grin:

:grin: we haven't any miroir downstairs and we don't have the right to wear shoes upstrairs (living at my parent's, dura lex sed lex). Legs kinda looked better with heel, but there is still a lot work to do so they could really look good!

Sharkies freak me out, haha. They are SO CRAZY OBSESSED! They also come across as really aggressively passionate both against each other and non-followers :wtf: :hmm: but maybe I'm not assessing this correctly? I'm just going by what I've seen on the (chaotic!) Facebook page!!!

Holy smokes... I've never heard of said "sharkies" before, but am familiar with Black Milk. I just googled them and my god, what a strange phenomenon. They are somewhat frightening.

Where did the term sharkies come from?

Holy smokes... I've never heard of said "sharkies" before, but am familiar with Black Milk. I just googled them and my god, what a strange phenomenon. They are somewhat frightening.

Where did the term sharkies come from?

I believe because the wearing of nylon clothing resembles the skin of a shark and also because when something goes on sale or a new collection is released, they "devour" it (I believe they use the term "nom").

Really, overweight? I'm no sharkie, seeing as I do not even own 1 BM piece and I would NEVER construct an entire wardrobe around them, but I did like them on Facebook. They post pics of girls wearing the clothes all of the time, and I'm 900% sure they have never featured a fattie. Maybe a thick girl, but never a fat one.

Anyway, I'm considering either police box leggings, (cause I love doctor Who and they could match my tardis mug), Galaxy ones in purple or blue, The Hamlet Leggings (love love love), or the new York skyline ones.

If I get a swimsuit the Chesire Cat swimsuit or the Lord of the Rings one.

And if I get a dress, the only one I would want is the burned velvet Evil Cheerleader.

Anyway, I am very indecisive, you should help me out :) :p

@antelope and any other teeny ladies, if I were you (and considering a Black Milk purchase), I'd hold out as I believe they may be creating a new smaller XXS size. I found the current XS a bit gape-y and had them taken in (THANKS, MUM! :grin:) so if you can wait, do! :)

Wow, third post in a row in this thread, but what is you thigh measurement? My thighs are the biggest part of my body, but I wear a size 1 jean and still plan on losing. I'm not sure if its worth holding out, but I'd still like to lose another inch from my thighs.

I take it you are a sharkie? I'm currently heavily debating my first BM purchase as well...
I know this wasn't aimed at me but just chiming in :oops:

I have a pair of red galaxies and the tiger swim :)

:wtf:
sharkies.bmp

I never knew "sharkies" was a thing. :lol:
:hmm: I think I might know one.

My friend worked with them when they were first starting up (the head people are arses, to be blunt; self-important) and another friend recently applied for an "internship" with them... They work off the slave labour of their fanatical followers; a "great design opportunity with the company" is actually ~100 "Sharkies" in front of sewing machines all day for no pay :/ but they do it happily because "OMG BLACK MILK".
That sucks that the company would do that. :( But I guess as long as the "sharkies" keep being impressionable young Black Milk lovers they can continue to get free labour.

Really, overweight? I'm no sharkie, seeing as I do not even own 1 BM piece and I would NEVER construct an entire wardrobe around them, but I did like them on Facebook. They post pics of girls wearing the clothes all of the time, and I'm 900% sure they have never featured a fattie. Maybe a thick girl, but never a fat one.

Anyway, I'm considering either police box leggings, (cause I love doctor Who and they could match my tardis mug), Galaxy ones in purple or blue, The Hamlet Leggings (love love love), or the new York skyline ones.

If I get a swimsuit the Chesire Cat swimsuit or the Lord of the Rings one.

And if I get a dress, the only one I would want is the burned velvet Evil Cheerleader.

Anyway, I am very indecisive, you should help me out :) :p

They have never featured a fattie...but people post pics on their wall of themselves wearing the clothes and there are numerous girls squeezed into size XL asking them to make plus sizes.
I'd say go for leggings, more versatile. Do either police box or galaxy blue, they're both fun but not too ridiculous and go with more things than Skyline.

They have never featured a fattie...but people post pics on their wall of themselves wearing the clothes and there are numerous girls squeezed into size XL asking them to make plus sizes.
I'd say go for leggings, more versatile. Do either police box or galaxy blue, they're both fun but not too ridiculous and go with more things than Skyline.

These ones are cute!
GalaxyPurpleLegsLegs_1_small.jpg