Vlada Roslyakova

Also personally, I think one of the reasons I didn't like her as much when I first saw her is that I actually like her "mature" face more, compared to her younger days. I love the shows of 2006 and all, but face-wise I don't know there's just something that I like about it as she has aged. You'd think it would be the opposite.

Completely agree, I think when she was younger (even though she was thinner) her face was rounder, and as she's aged her bone structure has gotten "stronger" and started to show through more.

Completely agree, I think when she was younger (even though she was thinner) her face was rounder, and as she's aged her bone structure has gotten "stronger" and started to show through more.

YES! That's probably it, like it was "smoother" and I really like her face with stronger features.

Reactions: 1 user
From Paris last year
image.jpg

At Ralph Lauren New York FW 2015
image.jpg
image.jpg

She closed the show :)

Reactions: 2 users
What I don't understand is though, is why wikipedia has the absolute worst picture of her that I have ever seen. I don't even want to post it here because I'd feel like I was disrespecting her beauty.

What I don't understand is though, is why wikipedia has the absolute worst picture of her that I have ever seen. I don't even want to post it here because I'd feel like I was disrespecting her beauty.

Gosh, I had to check it out, and it seems that the author hates her from the bottom if his/her heart :cry:

From her Instagram. Love her caption lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 215
Reactions: 4 users
I'm never tired of the Vlada legs :drool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: 1 user
Lately I'm obsessed with Vlada's haircolor too. It's not a dull dishwater blond, it doesn't seem like it's overly processed. When I look at Anja & Snejana's (once pretty) hair I can see it's also darker but dyed at some point. Does Vlada put any color in her hair? Hmmmm. It always looks quite radiant and healthy. Major envy happening here. How is there so much perfection in one place! She still amazes me in every photo.:bow: