Vlada Roslyakova

Marry me, Vlada!
Sorry, Vlada's already engaged to Skinny Gurl ;)

All of those pictures of Vlada are breath-taking, she brings the dress's to life and gives them a story, if that makes sense. All these pictures look like a part of a fairy tale, there's a magical feel to each and everyone of them :)

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry, Vlada's already engaged to Skinny Gurl ;)

All of those pictures of Vlada are breath-taking, she brings the dress's to life and gives them a story, if that makes sense. All these pictures look like a part of a fairy tale, there's a magical feel to each and everyone of them :)

Haha, I'd be fine with a three way marriage then!

I completely agree with your description. The photography, styling, and setting is all perfect… and then Vlada just brings it to life. If she ever gets bored of modeling I think she could be fantastic as an actress.

Oh my gosh - that theme is just perfect for her! The last shot in post 1262 is just incredible, the most perfect image. Unlike other models who tend to lose their ethereal air as they age, Vlada just keeps on proving it's an inherent aspect of her rather than some fleeting quality of her youth! Just fucking incredible. LOVE!

Reactions: 1 users
I can't believe this was from 10 years ago!

NjEW0w8.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
What an amazing set of photos, they're really romantic, she looks so beautiful and the setting is perfect.

I wasn't really sure if i like her which might be an unpopular opinion, but after the last set of photos...I am totally convinced. She is divine!

Can I confess something? Please don't hate me.
I don't like Vlada. I mean her body is :bow: But her face is.... Meh. I think it might have to do with the fact that she has this massive undereye bags. Just like me. And I hate them.

Sorry don't kill me:notworthy:

Love the cover, @littlebirdwings !
Also, I must say that following Vlada on instagram was one of my wiser choices in life.

haha, same here!!

Can I confess something? Please don't hate me.
I don't like Vlada. I mean her body is :bow: But her face is.... Meh. I think it might have to do with the fact that she has this massive undereye bags. Just like me. And I hate them.

Sorry don't kill me:notworthy:

I know exactly what you mean. When I first joined this forum 3 yrs ago and everyone was like OMG VLADAAAA *drool* I completely did not get it at all. I usually like models who have a more androgynous/mysterious/darker/sexy vibe going on (like freja) but after a while Vlada has really grown on me. Now I totally see what everyone is talking about--she just seems so ethereal. I could be mistaken, but she also seems like a really genuinely kind person and I think that shines through in a lot of her images which I think is part of the reason so many people are drawn to her.

Reactions: 3 users
When I first saw pictures of Vlada I think I too wasn't completely convinced, about why she was so popular. But now she's without a doubt my favorite model. Like @littlebirdwings says, I think she's not only incredibly beautiful and ethereal in face and body but she seems like a genuinely nice person and that it shines through. Also personally, I think one of the reasons I didn't like her as much when I first saw her is that I actually like her "mature" face more, compared to her younger days. I love the shows of 2006 and all, but face-wise I don't know there's just something that I like about it as she has aged. You'd think it would be the opposite.