Vlada Roslyakova

P

prettyskinny

At one point Vladas thread on tfs was the most viewed of all time. Obviously there is a lot of people out there who loves this Russian beauty.

14cd5.jpg
photomiddef1719560ol0.jpg
vlada.png
00072l1yw.jpg
eliesaabss06100qh.jpg
dsc5032copy2ne.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users
Vlada is beautiful. But the last few pictures I've seen I have to say she looks extremely tired :-(

aw, in the second picture her face looks awful! poor girl, she looks so worn out and unlike her normal pretty little self. she looks gorgeous in all the other ones though! and look at those legs!

quite simply my favourite body of all time

Reactions: 1 user
I know she might be past her prime, but I love Vlada. She is my original thinspiration. I love the cold European look she has, yet she manages to look very sweet and fun.

Reactions: 1 users
I know she might be past her prime, but I love Vlada. She is my original thinspiration. I love the cold European look she has, yet she manages to look very sweet and fun.

Definitely, but her face hasn't something what it used to had, she looks tired now and isn't in bussines like she used to be, I feel sorry for her :cry:

I do too :( Still, she was my original thinspo, so I've got a soft spot for her. It's a shame she can't rest for a year and come back fully refreshed. Its not the business for it.

Oh boy. She looks like she hasn't slept in years. But I checked out style.com - she had the same weary eyes when she started modelling in 2005. Shame, such a nice face otherwise.

I think she's got the most beautiful blue eyes, and at one point, one of the skinniest bodies that didn't look sick

She's gorgeous, I'll always love her. It's hard when you're that pale to keep any sign of bags under your eyes away though, poor thing.

shes absolutely breathtaking. u have to admire her willpower though. if you try its not even that hard not eating... the only thing that gets me is my cravings not hunger. other than that i last the wole day not eating.

vlada is gorgeous. she was the first model that i noticed and my obsession took off from there :} im in love with her eyes