Vlada Roslyakova

So cute :luv:
vroslyakova_10febbs_dior.jpg

Love Gucci's style
10.jpg

8.jpg

19.jpg

28.jpg

I would kill for that body.. I wonder how many calories she eats a day?

I now strongly believe she is naturally thin.. I have this friend that she is just that skinny and she doesn't really restricts herself but I think she never stuffed herself or ever been overweight in her childhood so maybe that's the reason.
Whatever Vlada is amazing, not my thinspiration though cause I know I'll never get her body.

tumblr_lva2lp1xHN1qcx2bxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lroqsyBtri1qfk5vjo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I would kill for that body.. I wonder how many calories she eats a day?

She is genetically gifted.

There are girls who are skinny because they control what they eat & try not to eat as much.

then there are girls who don't try to eat as much because they're naturally skinny. <<< this is vlada. Their standard of over eating and stuffing themselves is a lot smaller than bigger girls or girls who earned the skinny bod.

& skinnylegs, it's great that you realize your potential which helps set realistic goals and are easier to accomplish. Good for you :highfive:

Vlada is gorgeous, and her body may not be exactly what it used to be.. but I think she still looks absolutely fabulous. And she has the prettiest face! Those eyes!

00340m4.jpg

vlada-roslyakova.jpg

Yes, but she doesn't maintain that figure on genetics alone .. trust me.

right.. i'm sure she still has to be more strict than usual since her career depends on her maintaining a certain look. I just think it would be easier for her to restrict and maintain than other regular girls/models since she is a natural skinny. I was comparing her to one of my relatives who's 24 & is still naturally underweight, she can easily be full with smaller portions and loses weight dramatically fast if she doesn't eat as much...

Weirdest thing ever, but I love her (aside from the obvious gorgeous face/awesome body thing) because we have the same nose. With that little turn-up at the end. And I used to hate it, but Vlada makes me think it's maybe cute and not so bad.

Obviously, I don't have the same face as her to make it work, but let me have this one ;)

Weirdest thing ever, but I love her (aside from the obvious gorgeous face/awesome body thing) because we have the same nose. With that little turn-up at the end. And I used to hate it, but Vlada makes me think it's maybe cute and not so bad.

Obviously, I don't have the same face as her to make it work, but let me have this one ;)

I have a similiar thing as to why I love her- we have the same lips. I always wished I had really full lips like all my friends, but Vlada's are thin as well and they look lovely.

I always thought Vlada looked like a fairy, a pixie. So delicate and tiny with feminine features. There is just something about her that makes you want to stare at her for hours... (did I just sound creepy?)
She's beautiful in an utterly adorable way.
vladabeauty8.jpg

87403-.jpg

Vlada-18.jpg