Vlada Roslyakova

September model (on the right, name unknown) next to a donkey.

kate2.jpeg
Oh my god I just died :lol:

image.jpg
Sorry for rhe question.. But her legs here look photoshopped to me. Its a work of a bad photoshop or her low leg is that weird?

View attachment 5189 Sorry for rhe question.. But her legs here look photoshopped to me. Its a work of a bad photoshop or her low leg is that weird?
yep, it has been, just a little. I found the original image and have attached both below. If you flick between the two, you can really see the difference.

you know.. cause Vlada totally needs to be shopped.. :wtf: :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 284
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 293
yep, it has been, just a little. I found the original image and have attached both below. If you flick between the two, you can really see the difference.

you know.. cause Vlada totally needs to be shopped.. :wtf: :lol:
What is wrong with people ! They photosho Vlada and leave unedited Kate Upton! Omgomgomg

Reactions: 1 user
What is wrong with people ! They photosho Vlada and leave unedited Kate Upton! Omgomgomg
The shopped pics are for some pro-ana site. There are a lot of shopped & grotesquely thin (skeletal) pictures floating around to prove that "models are too thin" :wtf:

Anyway, Vlada is so inspirational. She's one of the few who have made the transition from top runway model to retirement without gaining much weight, and seeming to recuperate her health. Olga is another example. As much as I love Snej & Poly, you have to admit they've lost some of their charm since their prime.

T
The shopped pics are for some pro-ana site. There are a lot of shopped & grotesquely thin (skeletal) pictures floating around to prove that "models are too thin" :wtf:

Anyway, Vlada is so inspirational. She's one of the few who have made the transition from top runway model to retirement without gaining much weight, and seeming to recuperate her health. Olga is another example. As much as I love Snej & Poly, you have to admit they've lost some of their charm since their prime.
those are exactly my thoughts, especially Poly lost a lot of her charm! Vlada stayed exactly as pretty as were in 2005!

Here you are! What have you done to me and why are you on page 4 and not 1??
Even when I'm more into the strong-skinny than the frail-skinny (for myself), damn, even when I'm not that fond of the blond/blue eyes combo... the word beautiful should come in the dicctionary with a photo of her attached. She is a really really magnificent creature. Her image is a spell. I can't stop looking at this charming princess of fairyland.

Vlada looks a lot like Rapunzel from Tangled. Vlada never fails to take my breath away with her beauty and charm :luv:

All of the above pictures are absolute perfection! Just proves to me once again why Vlada is my favorite model, she is just so unbelievably beautiful. Thanks for sharing the lookbook photos! :luvluv: