Vlada Roslyakova

http://modelspersonal.tumblr.com/post/44439691038/isis-bataglia-and-vlada-roslyakova-backstage-at

http://modelspersonal.tumblr.com/post/44406269609/vlada-roslyakova

:luv:
The first one's Sasha Luss, not Vlada.

Isn't Sasha on the left and Vlada standing next to her on the right side of the picture? :confused:

The one on the left is Isis Bataglia and the one on the right is Sasha Luss.
Actually on the first picture, it is Vlada on the right side.

On the right hand side it is Vlada, here is the same outfit she wore on the runway and you can also see the two rings on her fingers. Conundrum solved.

2013_01_21_15_01_41_mg_0491.jpg

OMG OMG OMG I JUST SAW VLADA ROSLYAKOVA IN FUCKING PERSON ON MY BLOCK!!! My heart skipped a beat holy fucking shit!!! :wtf: Her beauty is too great for my vocabulary... now please excuse me while I throw out all the food in my house...

Reactions: 1 users
OMG OMG OMG I JUST SAW VLADA ROSLYAKOVA IN FUCKING PERSON ON MY BLOCK!!! My heart skipped a beat holy fucking shit!!! :wtf: Her beauty is too great for my vocabulary... now please excuse me while I throw out all the food in my house...

I assume she is still being a good girl ;) ?

where did you spot Queen Vlada?! :bow:

You cant make a statement like that and not eloborate!! Was she super duper skinny and angelic like in her photos? Is she bigger? How tall? Does she really have bad eye bags?

Tell us moarrrrrrrrr!!!
:popcorn:

Firstly, my reaction from even just hearing that:
1269259657_omg_cat.gif

That is a story you just have to share. How close did you get?
Omg I don't know what I'd do if I ever saw her... but I bet she's not too hard to spot at all, if I saw her in the crowd of people I normally see every day, her beauty would probably literally pop out at me.

where did you spot Queen Vlada?! :bow:

You cant make a statement like that and not eloborate!! Was she super duper skinny and angelic like in her photos? Is she bigger? How tall? Does she really have bad eye bags?

I cannot tell you where I saw her without practically giving away my address ;) But it was in Midtown Manhattan.

She is beautiful beyond words. Yes, she has very visible wear in her eyes but it somehow works with her face. I swear she's like fifteen heads tall; her head is tiny compared to the length of her body if that makes sense. She was wearing light wash skinny jeans, brown/tan boots and a slouchy beanie. Her skin is astonishingly even and pale, like they just stuck ice blue eyes on a sheet of paper... its hard to describe sorry...

And the most important thing, she is unbelievably thin. I told @SugarFree through chat when I was still dizzy (literally!) with sheer excitement: her legs are essentially the width of her knees all the way up. I didnt know it was her at first (we were walking in opposite directions) I just saw this long, massive thigh gap walking towards me, when she got closer and I saw it was her, I nearly fainted - and I am not joking. Her legs are so thin that she has a very distinct walk, almost like her legs are going to buckle under her, but it is very graceful. Believe it or not she is not nearly as thin or beautiful in photos as she is in person. I was half shocked that it was Vlada Roslyakova, but it was more of a shock that such a beauty even exists. This word is highly overused in the fashion industry but she really is otherworldly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
I cannot tell you where I saw her without practically giving away my address ;) But it was in Midtown Manhattan.

She is beautiful beyond words. Yes, she has very visible wear in her eyes but it somehow works with her face. I swear she's like fifteen heads tall; her head is tiny compared to the length of her body if that makes sense. She was wearing light wash skinny jeans, brown/tan boots and a slouchy beanie. Her skin is astonishingly even and pale, like they just stuck ice blue eyes on a sheet of paper... its hard to describe sorry...

And the most important thing, she is unbelievably thin. I told @SugarFree through chat when I was still dizzy (literally!) with sheer excitement: her legs are essentially the width of her knees all the way up. I didnt know it was her at first (we were walking in opposite directions) I just saw this long, massive thigh gap walking towards me, when she got closer and I saw it was her, I nearly fainted - and I am not joking. Her legs are so thin that she has a very distinct walk, almost like her legs are going to buckle under her, but it is very graceful. Believe it or not she is not nearly as thin or beautiful in photos as she is in person. I was half shocked that it was Vlada Roslyakova, but it was more of a shock that such a beauty even exists. This word is highly overused in the fashion industry but she really is otherworldly.

Okay I am so so jealous of you right now Gemma! You have no idea :oops: thank you so much for sharing :kiss:

Oh my goodness, lucky you! Thanks for sharing! :luv:

Wow @Gemma so jealous... oh my gosh :luv:

I truly believe the camera adds weight and that people look bigger in photos. So to look like Vlada does in photos I cannot even IMAGINE how tiny she must be in real life.

so amazing

Reactions: 1 user

Lucky lucky girl! :)