Vlada Roslyakova

She has PERFECT skin also. I would LOVE to know what her regiment is.:luv: I am also so mesmorized by how beautiful her skin is.

gosh, that would be so amazing :luv: I wonder why even "retired" models keep the industry secrets to themselves...

i know i mean even just things like publishing their skin or haircare routine could make them rich haha personally at least i'd buy any book of a model telling me how to look like this
tumblr_miw52uuJXZ1s473zzo1_500.jpg

ugh shes literally perfect :luv:

sorry to all girls asking about the skincare thing- but quite often its genetics. obviously the usual- lots of water, enough fruit and veg, moisturising etc apply, but if you have bad skin you have bad skin.

some models get put on roccutane to sort out their acne, but it can have side effects.

sorry to all girls asking about the skincare thing- but quite often its genetics. obviously the usual- lots of water, enough fruit and veg, moisturising etc apply, but if you have bad skin you have bad skin.

some models get put on roccutane to sort out their acne, but it can have side effects.

haha it's a combination of lots of water, watching what you eat and photoshop ;)

I don't get the Vlada love. Her body looks amazing by SG standards but her face just looks weird to me. And I know a lot of models have that bordering on ugly/striking thing going on but to me her face is just meh. :run:

I don't get the Vlada love. Her body looks amazing by SG standards but her face just looks weird to me. And I know a lot of models have that bordering on ugly/striking thing going on but to me her face is just meh. :run:

I guess everyone is intitled to their own opinions, but still... you're just wrong, she's stunning!
(no hard feelings, I just love her okay!)

Christian Dior Couture Fall 2007

tumblr_m7mau1Mjoe1qm3zbto1_1280.jpg

Simply put...

JuSt PeRfEcTiOn

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

I guess everyone is intitled to their own opinions, but still... you're just wrong, she's stunning!
(no hard feelings, I just love her okay!)

Seconded!

tumblr_mhcx5ckEGd1qcah0do1_500.gif

:)lol: Just joking. I respect your opinion. No offence meant. Peace and love gurl. ♥♥♥♥♥)