tumblr

I blogged this picture:
tumblr_mfh4d2KCys1s08l9zo1_500.jpg

And it has over 42,000 notes! I don't know why this is exciting me so much. :wtf:

I love that-- reblogging now.. Haha!

For all you girls: http://durch-geknallt.tumblr.com

I made a second tumblr today, it's some kind of diary/scrapbook/whatever where I put my thoughts and express my mind and mood and so on.
As I mentioned on here I have an ED and I'm diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.

I just know that a lot of people here struggle with EDs, depression etc., so ALL OF YOU can talk to me on this tumblr (anonymously if you want) about your problems or ask questions if you have any, ask for advice etc. ANYTHING! :kiss:

Or maybe you just feel connected and can relate to my texts and expressions. I know this is really helping sometimes!
You can also read my whole story there!

I will avoid any triggers for you, so please, be nice and avoid extreme triggers too :)

I hope it helps some of you since so many girls on here cope with so much bullshit.

:luv:

MINE IS IN MY SIGNATURE! (it's about health, fitness and fashion streetstyle) :) HOPE YOU GIRLS LIKE IT

Mine is a mixture of fashion/thinspo with other random things I like.
I'm trying to follow more people right now so please please message me on tumblr so I can check yours out!

@Anna, I love the quote from Dorian Gray. That's my favorite book ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Started one as well, have wanted to blog for a looong while now.

whitepinafore.tumblr.com

It's a mishmash of things, not just fashion but whatever catches my fancy. I'm going to go through this thread later and add all you lovelies, but have to go do some work now!

@snow_white thank you! I'm very selective with my thinspo ;)

Last edited by a moderator: