tumblr

Great thread! I was thinking to make a blogroll list of all SG blogs so this is excellent. What might help is maybe to collate a current list in one post of all SG members' blogs - I might do this now.

In the meantime I've started a blog (link in sig) about my training and eating.. I'm a little different to most in that I have to eat to sustain endurance training, and aim towards a skinny-strong functionality & aesthetic rather than outright skinny, but my fatloss goals remain the same as everyone else's: get rid of this revolting shit that layers upon and coats me! Ugh.

I've posted my current starting point measurements & weight, and it feels wonderful to be able to share my fatloss aspirations without others posting the typical "oh you're already too thin (I'm average)" type bullshit. I don't want to be an average runner, I don't want an average body; I want to be a sub-elite level runner, and that means achieving elite body stats. Fatloss is a part of this goal that sadly I cannot share with family or friends as the issue has become too choked up by the currently over-protective and grossly overweight PC wombynhood. God it shits me, but thank dog for this forum and these blogs listed here, I'm looking forward to reading them!

Thanks for the great links girls. :) It's so hard to find true skinny thinspo without all those pictures glorifying self-harm and such.

Thanks for the great links girls. :) It's so hard to find true skinny thinspo without all those pictures glorifying self-harm and such.

I agree. There is nothing I hate more than seeing depressing quotes, arms with CUTS on them, and ILL looking women on my dash. It's just sad that there are so many girls out there glorifying this behavior, but I obviously know it is a severe mental condition. I just hate seeing stuff like that.

Did you ladies notice that tumblr is now allowing the search of #thinspo again?! I was unable to do it last summer and now I just have to click through their eating disorder awareness warning and BAM! Thinspo. :luvluv:

Reactions: 1 user
I have my thinspo tumblr, but I wouldn't say it follows the classic definition of thinspo. I just post there pretty things that make me thinspired :D

I have one (not really skinny-related, mostly art), but I don't feel comfortable posting it on here where non-members can see it. PM me if you want to see it!

Mine is in my signature! Please visit, please follow! I worked really hard on it, it's 'my kind' of thinspo which is happy, positive, calm (no self harm, depressing thoughts etc) and inspiring. I hope anyway.